Chapter 22

Erika's POV
I woke up in jakes arms, and I remembered what happened last night & smiled. I looked under the covers and noticed we both fell asleep with no clothes on. I wrapped my arms back around jake, and I kissed his forehead. He woke up & smiled.

J) ughhh what day is it?
E) Friday *chuckles*
J) shit we have school?
E) yep

I get up and I see that it's 5am. We still have a lot of time. So I motion for jake to get in the shower with me. He kept eyeing me since I was naked. We got in, and we used the soap suds on our bodies. We got under the water and started to make out.

- 40 minutes later -

Jakes POV
I helped erika dry off, and she helped me. She had to yk rub me and it felt good.

J) I see you *smirks*
E) ouu you liked that? *chuckles*
J) yeah.. round 4? *smiles*
E) no we have school, we can later *laughs*

We both get ready and get dressed. I walked downstairs and erika made us breakfast. We both eat and we grab our bags. We get to school and we get out. We both link hands, erika looks at me and blushes. We go to her locker, and I instantly notice the pictures of us-

J) rik-
E) I know *smiles*

I noticed erika was having problems walking. So I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

Whispering:
J) you good?
E) you literally fucked me so hard I can barley walk *chuckles*
J) round 4 later?

She playfully pushes me back. I grab my hand and we walk to class, very slowly. Damn I did go hard. In 1st period I noticed erika On her phone, and she texted me.

E) not sure about round 4, I have practice at 6 for softball. I can barley already walk.
J) damn, well maybe meet me in the teachers bathroom during gym?
E) jake I'm not having sex with you in school
J) no no I just need to talk to you
E) sureee
J) I'm serious.
E) well I just looked down and you already have a boner.
J) and? like it's so bad I rlly need help. Like I really, REALLY want you right now.
E) just a question, how much sex were u having in Miami? You were never like this. I'm not complaining but it's weird.

Erika's POV
I got no reply. He wouldn't even look at me. But finally he replied.

J) imma ask to go to the bathroom, 3 mins after me please come. I rlly need to talk to you.
E) fine, it better be quick.
J) thanks.

He gets up and asks to go to the bathroom. 5 minutes later I ask too, and I head to the teachers bathroom and I knock. He lets me in and locks it behind him. He puts me on the countertop, I can tell he really wants me right now.

E) jake what did we need to talk about?
J) nothing

⚠️⚠️⚠️

All a sudden he pulls down his pants. Shit I know we're in school but I really wanted to. I get down on my knees, and I gently bite down on the tip of his dick.

E) I'm only gonna do this, but no sex, I have practice later. Understood?

He nods, and I suck him up & down. I pull his dick deep into my throat, and I look at jake while doing so. He bit his lip. Fuck I really want him inside of me right now. I suck him for another 30 minutes, until we hear the bell ring. He cums in my mouth, and I swallow again. I quickly pull up his pants, but then I realized he wasn't wearing boxers.

E) wheres your boxers?!

We look around in the bathroom for them, and couldn't find them. I give up and I pull up his pants. You can clearly tell he's hard. I chuckle and grab his hand as we walk out.

-4 hours later-

We're in gym right now, and the girls and I are watching the boys. Jake took off his shirt, and I he winked at me. He ran over and kissed Me.

R) wait
S) what
C) your back together??
E) ....