Chapter 15

Jakes POV
The tryouts finally ended. I went into the locker room and packed my stuff. Then all a sudden Bryan came up to me.

B) good job out there bro *smiles*
J) thanks, but you good dude?
B) yeah why wouldn't I be?
J) well I mean we literally don't like eachother-
B) I'm sorry dude. I really am. I just hope we can move on.
J) of course *smiles*

Bryan daps me up, and heads out. I grab my bag and I see erika waiting outside for me. She pecks my lips and I put my bag in the back of her car. She drops me off at my house, and comes in to see my mom. They talk for a couple hours, then Erika heads home.

- 4 weeks later -

It's our last game, the championship game. Erika and I have seen eachother everyday, and we've been doing great. It's now hours before the championship game.

Erika's POV
I go on Snapchat and i see some girl saying that her & jake hooked up last night. I immediately text her. Her name is Grace.

E) you do know jake isn't single right?
G) he isn't? Who are you?
E) I'm his girlfriend.
G) oh shit my bad, I had no clue.
E) when was this?
G) last night, he came with his brother to chances party.
E) do you have proof?
G) *sends a video of them kissing*
E) thanks
G) I'm really sorry, best of luck to you. I hate cheaters. If I had known I wouldn't have went thru.
E) thanks for being honest with me, I really appreciate it.
G) ofc girly.

I'm FUMING. All a sudden I check the time at its 5pm, Jakes game is at 5:30. Idek if I wanna go now. All a sudden my phone goes off and it's jake.

J) hey baby, you coming tonight?

Jakes POV
Erika left me on read wtf.

J) rik, you okay?
E) *sends video of him kissing Grace*

What the hell? I did go to a party last night but I don't recall making out with some girl.

J) Erika that's not me

It doesn't show my face, because it's not me. All you can see is the back of this guys head. It does look a lot like mine, and why tf did this girl tag my old account? Something is sus. I find that girls user and I message her.

J) I didn't kiss you last night
G) who are you?
J) jake Paul
G) oh yeah you did. You must've been drunk. You better go talk to your gf man.

What the hell- that is me. I try calling erika but she doesn't answer. I go into the locker room and get ready.

J) yo gray, can you ask Shannon if erika is coming?
G) yeah sure.

My phone goes off and it's Shannon.

S) dude what did you do
J) idek
S) idk if she's coming, I think it might be over with u two.

My heart just shattered. There's no way I just fucked this up. Bryan comes and sits next to me- oh yeah I forgot to mention him & I are friends now.

B) what's wrong jake?
J) shit with Erika
B) what happened
J) last night I went to a party, and I must've been drunk and someone filmed me booking up with some girl.
B) *whispers* bro, everyone in school has seen it. Your dunno. I'm being honest. After this game you better go see erika. She's been hurt enough.

Bryan daps me up. We all go out and the game starts.

Erika's POV
I decided to go, instead of staying home and being depressed because of this. When I arrive all the girls are showing eachother something on their phones, and when I sat down they stopped.

R) rik I'm so sorry, we saw the video.
E) yeah no shit, the whole school has. It's embarrassing.

The girls all hug me.

S) I talked to jake, he doesn't even remember it.
E) of course he doesn't, whenever he fucks up he claims he's drunk.
S) but erika, jake doesn't have a tattoo on the back of his neck *shows erika*
E) I didn't even notice that in the video-
C) that's what we were talking about. We don't think it's him. I think somebody framed him. Bryan was-
E) at the party? *sighs*
R) unfortunately, yes. I think he has a big role in this. He'd do anything to get you back.

- after the game -

Jakes POV
After I got changed, I quickly ran up to the bleachers were the girls were. I spot Erika and I grab her hand.

J) hey erika, can we talk? *tears up*
S) actually jake, sit down.

Oh god.

C) this isn't you in the video is it?
J) idk
R) dude that's not helping

I look at erika and she won't even look at me. But when Courtney asked me, Erika squeezed my hand.

S) show me your neck

Shannon for some reason checks my neck.

S) I-
J) what?
S) you should go.
J) wait why did you check my neck?
S) jake it's you in that damn video

I look at erika, and I see tears falling from her eyes.

E) how could you? *tears up*
J) Erika, can we please go talk somewhere else? *tears up*

Erika and I get up, and we go to her car. I get in the passenger seat. We sit in silence for a bit. I see tears falling from Erika's eyes.