Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}

~ Dream ~

Smoke was thick in the air accompanied by the clouds of dust and ashes. A fire flicked in the night as it slowing grew bigger and bigger as it devours everything it touches.

"M-mum! Dad! Where are you?!" A child screamed as he stands in the middle of all the chaos. "Mum! Dad!"

A seemly small village but nonetheless very peaceful. The villagers had little to offer but still lived their lives happily....until it all falls into ruins. Many men suddenly lay waste to the village. Unaware and unprepared, the village had no chance.

"ORION RUN!" A familiar voice yelled before more men grabbed her from behind.

"MUM!" The child's eyes filled with tears as his own mother was cut by the troat in front of him.

"ORION DON'T JUST STAND THERE! RUN SON!" Another warned him but he too was killed as one of the men stabbed him in the back.

"DAD! NO! PLEASE STOP!" The child pleaded but the men just respond with cruel laughter.

"Fools, you should have listened and now you have suffered the consequences" one of the men mocked throwing his father's corpse toward him.

"W-why? Why? WHY?!" The child could only repeat that single word as he watches his dear parent's bodies lay lifelessly on the cold earth.

"Why? Ha! Lord Marianne had offered plenty of gold to buy this miserable place yet you all still refuse. Now if you won't leave willingly then Lord Marianne will force you pathetic fools!" A man probably the leader in charge threatened.

"L-lord Marianne?" The child mumbled under his breath clutching his fist tightly. His knuckles turning white...

"Ha..stupid brat" the same man grabbed his sword as he approached the boy with ill intentions.

"Sorry but this is merely business" he raised the sword near the boy's neck.

"........."

"Hmm silent kid? Well, you'll be silent for a very long time" the sword took a swing before closing in the boy's neck—

"SCREEEEEEEEEECH!!!!!!!!!"

"ARGH!!!!" Blood trailed down from his ears before he collapsed onto the ground. The painful noise was louder than a screaming banshee had ended the man's life. Apparently, the piercing sound had caused an air embolism in the man's lungs, which then travels to his heart causing his poor lungs to burst from the sudden increased air pressure killing him.

"You're the one who'll be silent..." The child muttered under his breath.

All the other men took a step back in fear seeing the child had taken down their leader.

"You burned my village...." The child walked closer to the group of men.

"You killed my dear mother..." The child stopped right in front of them.

"You killed my kind father...." The child lifted his head slowly as his bangs shadowed his eyes.

"And now you must..pay for your sins!" The child glared in pure hatred as he began screeching at an inhuman level. Despite the cried and plead of the men, the boy continues to torture them. Eventually...the pain was too much and they too suffered the same fate as their leader.

"Die like the horrible pigs you are..." The child glared down upon their corpses before making his way out the burning village.

"Nobles are such disgusting human beings...." He watched the flames slowly burned his precious village to the ground. His gaze darkened with such hate and murderous intents.