Chapter Three

The first plane FINALLY landed and we waited for almost two hours for the flight that will take us all the way to New Jersey, where I'll be able to meet Kyle's friends. This is the first time I've actually ever met any of his friends, so I'm kind of nervous. We now are on the plane and thankfully we were able to charge our phones. All I did was listen to All Time Low and look out the window the whole time anyways.
We finally landed in New Jersey and sat down to wait for Johnnie and Bryan.

After a bajillion hours of delays, their flight finally landed.
"Kyle!", I hear somebody yell in a weird voice. Kyle turns around to look and I keep my eyes closed and my headphones on even though I'm not listening to music. Somebody taps me on the shoulder and I open my eyes and look over, seeing Kyle looking at me with an encouraging smile. I take my headphones off and stand up so that I'm beside Kyle. I wave shyly and smile tinily before looking up at the people in front of me.
I first see a guy with (kinda) pale skin and very short curly blonde hair.
Second, I see a guy with longish brown-black hair, really pale skin and stunning blue eyes.
"H-H-H-Hi.", I stutter, looking back at my shoes.
"Hi, I'm Johnnie and this is Bryan.", I hear one of them say before my chin is being angled upwards to look at those same stunning blue eyes.
"There, now we can see your beautiful face.", he says before laughing. I blush madly and look over at Kyle. Oh God, he's got that overprotective brother stare.
RIP Johnnie.
"Let's go get a cab, shall we? I'll pay.", Kyle says. We all grab our luggage and set off to find a cab. Once we do, they all climb in the back after putting their luggage in the trunk and I climb in the front after putting mine in the back aswell.
"Where to?", the cab driver asks.
Kyle answers him because I don't know and before I know it we're walking into the lobby of a GIANT hotel. The three of them walk to the front desk and check in or whatever, leaving me to watch over the luggage. I play some random game on my phone while waiting for them to come back. When they do, we all make our way up into the hotel rooms (me and Kyle in one and Johnnie and Bryan in the other). They are right beside each other and conveniently have a door that connects the two rooms.
Our room has one bed that we will sadly have to share (Kyle is such a bed hog), a rather small bathroom, a desk and a small lounge area.
Their room has two beds, a bathroom slightly bigger then ours and no desk but has a bigger lounge area. The lucky lil shits.