Chapter Fifteen

It takes a while to walk to the arena thing but we make it alive nonetheless.

"Shit guys I don't have a lanyard thingy how am I gonna get in?"

"Uh... I may or may not have gotten you a lanyard just incase?", Kyle says.

"Ohmigosh Kyle you're the best!", I say, taking the lanyard from his hand.

"Now lets get snapping people!"

We go into the thing and a few people notice Johnnie and Kyle right off the bat. I take photos of them and their fans and photos of them signing things before we eventually find Bryan.

"Melody you came!", Bryan yells, engulfing me in a bearhug.

"Yes, yes I did.", I laugh, hugging him back. He finally lets go and we continue walking.

"I've never been around this many people all at once before.", I say to Johnnie, as Kyle and Bryan are in an intense conversation about spinny chairs.

"Its exciting."

He laughs and grabs my hand, dragging me along as we run to catch up with Kyle and Bryan; they're really fast walkers. Although he keeps his grip on my hand this time.

"Oh my God is that Troye Sivan??", Johnnie squeals.

"Yes, yes that is Troye Sivan.", I say, pulling out my phone and dialing his number. I watch him pull out his phone and answer.

"Hello?", he asks.

"Turn around looser."

He turns around and smiles when he see's me. I hang up the phone and hemakes his way over.

"Heyyyyyyy Tacoshell.", I greet him once he gets over here.

"Hiiiiiiii Melonnnn.", he greets back before hugging me.

I hug him back and look over to see Johnnie having basically a fangirl attack.

"Oh, Troye this is Johnnie.", I introduce.

"Hi Troye oh my God.", he fangirls, shaking Troye's hand. I laugh as they talk for a while.

"Shit Johnnie, where are Bryan and Kyle?"

"Oshit."

"Hey Troye it was nice talkin to ya, I'll text you later but we've gotta go.", I say, hugging him quickly and dragging Johnnie off.

"Ahhhh shit where are they?", I panic, walking to the least populated area I can find and leaning against the wall running my hands through my hair.

"Heyheyhey calm down. We'll find them. It'll be fine. You have your phone, just call him."

"Right, right.", I say, unlocking my phone and dialling Kyle's number with shaky hands.

One ring,
two ring
three ring.

"Hey you've reached Kyl-"

"Damnit!", I hiss hanging the call up.
"Johnnie he declined the call. He never declines my calls. One time he was in the shower and he still answered his phone. Somethings wrong!", I full-on panic.

He pulls out his phone and tries to call Bryan but the same thing happens.

"Oh my God what if something really bad happened?!"

"Melody everything is going to be fine-"

"No! Its not going to be fine until I find my brother. What if they found him?! Oh my God I wouldn't be able to live with myself if they found him. Johnnie what are we going to do?!", I slide down the wall and sit on the floor, starting to have a panic attack.