Chapter Twenty-Six

"I can't believe she just let herself in like that!", I yell after my parents leave. "How rude can one possibly get?"

"Pretty rude. You took the key card from her, right?"

"Damn straight I took the key card from her.", I huff.

"You're hot when you're mad."

I throw a pillow at him and he laughs.

"Its true!", he says, coming towards me and putting his hands on my hips, pulling me close and looking down at me, biting his lip.

"I wasn't joking.", he says. "You really are hot when you're mad."

"Maybe I should be mad more often then, hey?", I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Maybe.", he smirks before crashing his lips to mine.

Our lips move in perfect sync, the cold metal on his lip sending shivers down my spine. I shift so that we're pressed closer together, deepening the kiss as I do so.

Riiiiiiiiing,
Riiiiiiiiiing.

Goddamnit. This better be fucking important.

Johnnie reluctantly goes over to his phone and answers it.

"Hello? No, I'm in the middle of something. Can't it wait? Goddamnit Bryan. No you can't plug a USB into a wall adapter! For fuck sakes. Bryan, stop plugging things into other things without googling it first.", he says, hanging up the phone. "I seriously hate him sometimes."

Way to kill the mood, Bryan.

"Hey Melody?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you my big toe? Cause I wanna bang you on every piece of furniture in this room.", he laughs.

"Oh dear.... We need to get you to a church.", I say, finding the mandatory bible in the bedside table and throwing it at him.

"Read that. You need Jesus."
He opens the bible and pretends to read through it.

"Wow, I feel really cleansed now. Thanks Melody!", he says sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

He rolls his eyes and kisses me on the cheek before getting out his camera and setting it up.

"We have to let people know."

And thats all he has to say before I immediately know what he's talking about.

"I want to be in it. I don't care what Kyle would want. He's my brother, I'm going to be the one to tell his fans.", I clarify.

"Okay."

He finishes setting up the camera and gets two chairs set up. He turns the camera on and sits down.

"Hey guys... Its Johnnie. You're probably wondering why I'm here on Kyle's channel with a girl and she's going to explain it to you.", he looks over to me and nods.

"Hey Kyeforce.... My name's Melody.... I'm Kyle's sister. He never told you guys about me for... Reasons... But here I am. And for all the wrong reasons.", I say, starting to cry.
"Kyle's dead. I'm not going to try and sugarcoat it."

I'm full on crying now and Johnnie takes my hand and squeezes it reassuringly.

"He was cold-bloodily murdered. Shot in the head with a bullet. They gagged and bore him, and tore his world apart. Showed him no mercy. I didn't get to say goodbye. It all happened so fast. One moment he was here and the next he was... gone."

I try to continue talking but the words wont form.

"Kyle will be remembered. Through me, through you. He will not be just another footprint in the sand. He will be the entire ocean.", Johnnie continues for me, starting to get choked up.
"Kyle if you can hear me right now, you will be missed and you will be remembered. Rest in peace dog."

"And for those fuckheads who bullied my brother, to all the people who called him horrible names, to all those people who told him he should kill himself, told him he should end it all, how do you feel now? Are you satisfied? Happy? Overjoyed? That this wonderful person, my own brother, that you hated oh so much and told him to die, is in fact dead. You weren't the one who had to comfort him when he came home crying from school because you wouldn't stop calling him a 'faggot'. Kyle was one of the nicest people I've ever known. He would give up everything to make somebody happy and it would never be enough. Kyle will be remembered. I will not let him be forgotten.", I finish, breaking down and hanging my head, tears cascading down my face like a waterfall.

He gets up and turns the camera off.

AN://
I'm sorry that I've been horrible at updating.
I've been super busy with stuff but I'm on Winter Break now so there should be more updates ^.^.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!