Chapter Nineteen

I take a deep breath and begin.

"It all started when I was six years old, so ten years ago. It was exactly a week after mine and Kyle's sixth birthday, and we all (us two and our parents) went for a day away from the small town we live in. We drove all the way out to Cincinnati and went to the big mall there. Everything was going great, until I decided that I was old enough to walk around the mall alone, and left the store we were at without telling anybody."

"And thats when it happened. It was so fast. One minute I was a small adorable six year old with brown curly hair and a pretty dress to a small battered six year old with tangled and matted brown hair and a strange latex suit. They were ruthless."

"They hardly fed me, I was so skinny, about twenty pounds, when they started me on the machine in which they called 'The Iron Rose'. They strapped me up onto this steel, rose shaped table and began experimenting on me with drugs and mutations. But they never worked. I always stayed the same."

"Day after day they'd inject me with giant doses of different coloured liquids, most of them green, purple and clear. They didn't care where they injected them, wether it was my vein or not. I have scars all up both my arms. During the last month I was there they experimented with radiation, which was similar to chemotherapy."

"This lasted until I was fourteen, so two years ago. Thats eight years of being used as a lab rat. Eight years of daily injections and radiations that never did anything, just caused me paranoia and pain."

"I slept on the floor, cold and lonely. Nothing but a latex suit. Not even a rock hard pillow to lay my head on. I got one meal a day, if you could even call it a meal. I was lucky if I even ate."

"I was finally rescued on August 31st, 2012. The military was scouting around where everything was hidden and managed to find an enterance. They rescued us; the Rosebuds are what they call us, and blew the place up. I thought they were all dead. I guess they aren't, because the same haunting, menacing, terrorizing voice that taunted me two years ago spoke to me once again today, and killed my brother."

"I can tell they're going to kidnap me again soon; thats all their experiments really did to me, give me supernatural brain powers. I can sense when something bad is about to happen. I can sense how close they are to me. I can sense when I'm going to die, and its soon. They're going to find me, use me as a lab rat again and this time I will not resist. I will just give up. Because whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"

I'm crying again. I look to Johnnie and he looks back at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"What else do you want to know?"