Chapter Twenty-Seven

After he turns off the camera he comes back over and hugs me tightly.

"He didn't deserve this.", I sob shakily.

"I know he didn't."

"He was so kind to everybody, even the people who talked trash about him. So caring. He would give up everything if it meant that somebody else would be happy."

"I know he would.", he chokes, tracing patterns in my back.

He pulls away and cups my face, looking into my eyes.

They say the eyes are the book or the guide to what somebody is feeling, but I can't read anything. It's like he's.... waiting to be written. A blank page, maybe a new chapter. He's a book I want to study, want to read every page of, want to understand better than anybody else ever has before.

I want to be able to love him with all I have. With every fibre of my very existence.

"You... You are so...", he begins.

"No. Don't say anything.... Just.... Kiss me.", I whisper.

He crashes his lips onto mine and kisses me, pulling me up to my feet and pushing me against the nearest wall, placing his hands on my hips, playing with the hem of my sweatshirt before pulling it over my head and throwing it across the room.

I do the same with his shirt and start to undo his belt, but he stops me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?", he asks me.

"One hundred and ten percent. Are you?"

He doesn't answer me, instead he removes his hands from mine and once I get his belt off he works on unbuttoning my pants as he pushes me onto the bed.

----------------------------------------------

I nuzzle my face into his bare chest as he plays with my hair.

"You're beautiful.", he whispers.

"You say that a lot.", I laugh.

"Because its true.", he tells me, pulling the covers over my bare shoulder.

I fall asleep to the sound of him breathing and the long awaited feeling of purpose in this lonely world in which I now have a companion.

AN://
Short chapter.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3k+ READS!!!
Happy Holidays everyone! ^.^