Chapter Seven

Johnnie and I sit on his bed and talk for a bit before Kyle and Bryan finish getting dressed and stuff. Bryan lays back down and plays on his phone and Kyle just looks at me.

"Your hair... Where is it?", he asks.

"In the garbage can."

"Why?"

"Because I cut it."

"Why?"

"I wanted to."

He stands there for a while longer.

"Mum is going to freak when she see's you."

"I know."

A while passes and they decide to make a video. I, of course, stay out of it and record it instead.

After that we all just kind of sit around while they edit the video. After that they go get food from the corner store and I just stay and read.

The three of them do some more stuff and I read some more until Kyle comes in and goes to sleep. I read for a while longer and decide to hop in the shower, only to find out that the nob is broken.

"Aw for fuck sakes.", I hiss, wrapping myself in a towel.

I tiptoe over to the door to Johnnie and Bryan's room and open it, seeing Johnnie laying on the floor in the lounge, playing on his phone.
I peek my head through the door.

"Uh J?", I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Can I uh... Use your guys' shower? Ours is broken..."

"Um yeah sure. You know where it is."

I step into his room after making sure my towel is secure and quickly walk to the washroom, locking the door behind me.

I turn on the shower and step in and quickly wash my hair and body. I then stand there for a while, just enjoying the warm water.

The only reason I finally got out was because I was starting to look like a prune.

I once again secure my towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom and into my room successfully.

After that I get changed and plug my phone in, then walking back into the other room where Bryan is once again, nowhere to be found.

"Is Bryan out again?", I ask, sitting across from him on the bed.

"Yeah, he's with Damon I think."

"Cool."

Theres a silence after that. The sort of silence that is almost as if theres something that one of us wants to say.

"Kyle is star-fishing in the middle of the bed again. The lil shit. I'll have to push him off the or something.", I laugh hollowly.

He stays silent and just looks at me. I look back and my boring hazel eyes come in visual contact with his amazing blue ones.

"You're beautiful.", he says. "You're so fucking beautiful, Melody. And I wish you knew that."

"I'm not beautiful, Johnnie. I'm far from being beau-"

"No. You're gorgeous."

"Johnnie-"

"No. You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. And I can't stand it when you say that you're not. What can I do to make you realize how amazingly beautiful you are?"

"You can't do anyth-"

I'm cut off by Bryan walking into the hotel room.

"Hey guyssssssss!", he slurrs.

"Bryan are you drunk?", Johnnie asks him.

"Hell yes!", he yells before trudging around for a bit and passing out in his bed.

We both look at him then look back at eachother.

"So... Can I crash with you again? I wont unleash Niagara Falls onto you again.", I ask quietly.

"Uh... yeah sure. Wanna watch some TV or something?"

"Not really. Television is overrated and stupid."

"Yeah."

We sit in an uncomfortable silence for a while.

I lay down and stare at the ceiling, feeling the bed move as Johnnie shuffles around and lays down next to me.

"Goodnight.", I say, burrowing under the covers and closing my eyes.