Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Hey mum, hey dad.", I say after we approach them in the lobby.

"Hi guys! Okay so theres a nice restaurant here or we could go to the one thats just down the street.", my mother chirps.

"I don't know. Johnnie what do you think?", my father asks.

"Um well probably the one down the street. I googled it earlier and the reviews were pretty good..."

"Okay lets go to the one down the street then. Woohoo walking.", I say sarcastically.

My mother sighs at me and starts walking out the main door out into the street, with my father following closely behind.

"Shall we?", Johnnie asks, holding out his hand for me to take it.

"We shall.", I giggle, interlocking our fingers.

We walk behind my parents and reach the restaurant after about fifteen minutes of walking.

"Hello. How many in your party, ma'am?", the waiter asks my mother.

"Four.", my mother answers.

"Right this way."

"Thank you.", I say. The waiter acknowledges me and looks me up and down and Johnnie pulls me close to him once he realizes the waiter (whose name is Anthony) is checking me out.

Anthony looks away, not noticing Johnnie's obvious "get your eyes the fuck off of my girl" message and leads us to our table.

Once we sit down, me and Johnnie on one side and my parents on the other, Anthony gives us our menus and pulls out a notepad.

"Here are your menus, can I start you off with something to drink?"

I order a Sprite, Johnnie orders a Pepsi and my parents order water (they're boring (just kidding they're pretty chill (but they're boring too. i mean who orders just water?))).

Anthony leaves and we all start talking about what we're gonna do tomorrow.

"I was thinking we could all go to the mall?", I suggest. "I need a new sweater."

"That'd be cool.", Johnnie says.

"Thats a lovely idea! I need some stiff aswell. Mall it is!", my mother says.

AN://
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Just a quick lil update ^.^

THANK YOU FOR 5k READS!!

That originally said 4k but I continued writing the chapter today after starting it on Monday and it was at 5k.

Anywhore,
THANK YOU and Happy New Years!