Chapter Twenty-Eight

I wake up to an empty bed and the sound of the shower going.

Looking over to the clock, I see that its about 5pm.

Wearily, I sit up, cold instantly engulfing me. I wrap the blanket around my bare body and stand up, walking over to the dresser and picking out something to wear.

I quickly get dressed and do my hair and makeup, and still have time to clean up the hotel room.

Damn, that boy takes long fucking showers.

Sitting on the bed, I take my phone from the nightstand and look at the notifiations.

Six texts from Troye, Twenty from my mother and ten missed calls from my father.

Shit.

I quickly call my father back, not bothering to read the texts.

"Hello?", he answers.

"Hi is everything okay?"

"Yes. What would make you think something's wrong?"

"Oh I don't know... The twenty texts and ten missed calls maybe!"

"Sorry! We didn't mean to worry you. Just wanted to know what you were up to. Was your phone dead?"

"Um yeah I couldn't find the charger.", I lie. "Do you want to meet up for dinner? Theres a nice restaurant down the street and we could walk."

"Sounds lovely."

"Okay we'll meet you in the lobby at six."

"Okay we'll see you then. Goodbye honey."

"Bye dad.", I say, hanging up the phone.
I hope he bought it.

I hate lying to my parents but what else was I supposed to say?

'No dad my phone wasn't dead I was just loosing my virginity no biggie'

Yeah that would've gone over well. NOT.

"Hey, you're awake.", I hear Johnnie say.

"Hey you're finally out of the shower."

"That I am."

"Get dressed, we're going out with my parents for supper.", I say, plugging my phone into its charger.

"Okay. Fancy or casual?

"Fancily casual."

"Okay then."

He picks out his clothes and goes back into the washroom to get dressed, allowing me to take this as an opportunity to quickly change into something more fancily casual.

AN://
MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
hope you have a good one!

hohoho motherfuckers.