Chapter Thirty-One

=JOHNNIE'S POV=

Melody comes back at the same time that Anthony comes with our food.

"I'm not feeling so well... I'm going to head back to the hotel. I'll see you guys later.", Mel says, getting up and walking out of the restaurant.

"Should I go after her?", I ask her parents.

"No, she's probably just coming down with something, I'm sure she'll be fine.", her father assures me.

I start eating the pasta that I ordered, texting Melody asking if she's okay.

"So, Johnnie, are you and Melody, um... Together?", Mrs. Hall asks.

"Um yeah I guess so.", I reply with a smile.

"Treat her right, Johnnie. She's had a pretty rough past. When she's with you, she's the happiest she's ever been in her whole life. I really like you, and I'd hate to have to muck up your pretty little face because you broke my daughters heart, I really would.", Mr. Hall laughs.
Mrs. Hall and I laugh along with him.

"I wont, Mr. Hall, you don't have to worry.", I smile.

I finished having dinner with Mel's parents and made my way back to the hotel, humming my current favourite song, King For A Day by Pierce The Veil.

'hey omw up. c u in a few (:'

I text her as I step into the elevator and pressing the right button.

I get up to the room and search my pockets for the key card, finally finding it in one of my back pockets.

"I'm baaaaack.", I sing, walking through the doorway.

She doesn't respond and I begin to worry.

Running into the room, I find her laying on the bed, barely breathing.

"Melody?! Melody?! Oh my God wake up! Please wake up!", I panic, shaking her almost lifeless body.

I frantically grab the phone and call 911, quickly telling them the situation and the next thing I knew, I was sitting next to her hospital bed, holding her hand and crying, the sound of her heart monitor filling my ears.

{Thank you for 6k ^~^}