Chapter Thirty-Four

Kyle comes back in alone and sits next to my bed.

"Johnnie, mum and dad all went to get something to eat but I refused to leave.", he laughs.

I smile tinily. "What happened, Kyle? I thought you were dead... I- Th-they.."

"It didn't actually shoot me, it shot the wall. After it hung up with you, the other things there put a sac over my head, beat me, and took me to some abandoned house in the middle of nowhere and left me for dead... after a few days of wandering aimlessly and pointlessly, I started a fire and made it really leafy and wet so it produced a lot of smoke.. A fire tower saw it and sent out people... When they found me I was half-dead on the ground. The same time Johnnie found you almost dead and hardly breathing is when the police or whatever called mum and dad to tell them that I was alive and well. I recovered quickly and now... here I am.", he explains.

I don't say anything, I just kind of look at him.

Johnnie and my parents come back in with food.

"We got you soup!", Johnnie says, kissing my check and sitting down in the chair on the other side of my bed and handing me a styrofoam bowl full of chicken noodle soup.

"Thanks.", I say, taking off the lid and scooping some chicken and broth up with my spoon and eating it.

"You still don't eat the noodles?", Kyle asks.

"They're gross.", I say, placing my styrofoam cup of noodleness on the table beside my bed.

"You're crazy.", Johnnie laughs.

"I know.", I smile cheekily, giving him a quick lil kiss on ze lips.

Kyle covers his eyes with his hands.

"PDA PDA PDA!", he yells.

I stick my middle finger at him while laughing.

And I finally feel happy.

{So, you guys all voted for a sequel, so there shall be one! The first chapter will be posted shortly after chapter thirty-five is posted. You can go add it to your libraries now!! And yes, I changed her name to Melody. Deal with it.