COTE/RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 1: A New Life

Third Person Pov

"I can offer you a new chance at life kid." A random man said.

"Really?" The boy said. He was wondering if one of these random people who works in this facility can really help him.

"Yes I can, but only if you really want me to."

"Why do you want to help me?" The boy began wondering why he would help him out of all the kids that either collapsed from exhaustion, or either died from the Grimm which was 90% of people here.

"I've seen many things in this place most kids can't handle that you can kid and that's rare if you ask me."

"How do I know you can go through with this plan of yours?" the thirteen year old boy emotionlessly said. 

"You don't know, but its your decision to make, you need to hurry and tell me what your answer is kid, it's only a matter of time before they come back here."

"....I accept."

"Hmph...about time you gave me an answer you brat, alright then here's the plan."

(Present time 3 years later)

"Kid? Kid? Hey!!!"

"Huh?" He moaned as he awoken from his nap. The suns bright light slowly burned his eyes as he took in his surroundings. He wore his signature blue and white combat Jacket, black jeans, black finger-less gloves, and white combat boots with a sword strapped to his waist."

"It's almost time to get off the bullhead kid." said a man that was the same height as him. "We're nearly there."

"I see... thank you for waking me up" I gratefully said to him.

"Tch... just don't make it a habit kid" The man said in a annoyed type of voice as he walked off somewhere.

I slowly sat up from the bullhead floor where I took a nap and stretched. As I looked around I noticed that there were many people crowded around the bullhead from front to back some of them were smiling and laughing as they talked to one another, while others were alone like me.

"I'm surprised I even fell asleep in this place." I said curiously. The noise was very loud where I was on the ship, so how I managed to do that without waking up is beyond me.

"Well guess there's nothing for me to do now except wait until we land." I said.

I looked around once more and was just hearing random peoples conversations for 5 mins until I hear a slight argument between 2 girls.

A blonde haired girl with who looks to be in a slightly revealing outfit wearing a tan jacket with golden brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs that feature two gold buttons, underneath she wears a low cut yellow crop top with a emblem on the right side of her chest in black.

She also wears a brown belt covered by a pleated brown piece of material reaching from hip to hip around the back of her waist, with her emblem emblazoned on the right-most pleat in gold.

Underneath this is a long, white, asymmetrical piece of material reaching to her knee on the right side, as well as a pair of black mini-shorts. She wears a pair of brown, knee-high boots and orange over-the-knee socks, with the right sock pushed down just below the knee. A gray bandanna is tied around her left knee and finally and orange scarf and black finger-less gloves.

 A gray bandanna is tied around her left knee and finally and orange scarf and black finger-less gloves