Authors Announcement (10k Reads!)

Hey guys! this is not a chapter sorry, but instead this is a huge announcement and shout out to u guys!

I got home not that long ago and decided to go on wattpad to read some stories, but when I check my view count for my first story and I saw that it reached 10k reads I was just shocked and flabbergasted lol kinda like this

I never thought my story would even reach this high considering I just came up with this idea for this kinda story only a few months ago and seeing it grow this much now is really insane TBH.

I really don't know what to say except saying THANK YOU to my readers, new readers and friends that read and support this story ever since I started it from the beginning, so thank you all again.

Now I can't just say thank you and move on just like that right? Oh no! for me this moment is special so to celebrate this story reaching 10k reads, the next chapter that comes won't be chapter 14, instead it's gonna be a special chapter which features some of Ayanokouji's past in the white room and what he had to go through in there.

Now since this is a alternate universe fanfiction, what Ayanokouji probably went through in the white room in the offical canon light novel won't be the same as this one, because this one will be different in a way. I always wanted to show a little bit of Ayanokouji's past in the white room in some chapters but I haven't thought of a right moment of when to show it but since this is a special moment I'll make a exception.

After the special chapter is done, the rest of Ayanokouji's past in this story will be told in bits and pieces like they do in the official light novel and anime because I like how they do that so I'm gonna follow their example.

Again I like to thank all of you so much again for the support of this story and I hope you all stay safe out there considering what's happening in the world.

See You Next Time!!!