COTE/RWBY: Volume 1 Chapter 6: New Teams and Friendships are Formed

Third Person POV

("Thoughts")

"Talking"

Everyone was running as fast they can to the hill with the Death-stalker and Nevermore trailing them, the Nevermore then flew fast in front of them and out an ear-splitting caw as it landed on top of the rock.

"Well that's great." Yang said sarcastically.

All nine of them ran for cover, but the Death-Stalker not giving up was catching up to them knocking down multiple trees in the process.

"OH MAN RUN!" Jaune Screamed as they took off

"Nora distract it!" Ren said

"Gotcha" Nora said as she dodged the feather's the Nevermore was shooting at her then she took out her grenade launcher and shot multiple loved shaped grenades at the bird right into it's chest, which caused it to roar in pain and fly off.

The Death-Stalker tried to sneak up behind her and slash Nora with it's claw but Ren and Blake came up and parried it with their weapons, and Weiss came up and formed a glyph under Nora and got her out of there.

"Go, Go!" Pyrrha yelled as she shifted Milo into it's rifle form and shot at it, with Ren now by her side and shooting at it too, they then stopped shooting it when it tried to swipe them with it's claw and continued to run.

Ayanokouji right behind Pyrrha noticed that the Death-Stalker was not going to give up it's pursuit on them, he then looked into the sky and noticed the Nevermore making it's way back down to them in top speed.

("If the Nevermore's flying down to us in that kind of speed, mostly half of that bridge will collapse from the pressure.") He thought.

He then looked back at the Death-Stalker and then the Nevermore one last time before he finally came to a conclusion. ("This should work, but I have to be quick about it, If I have to guess I'd say about 20 seconds.") He thought.

"Hey you guys hurry and run across the bridge, I'll catch up with you." Kiyotaka called out.

"WHAT!... Kiyotaka what are you doing?" Ruby called out looking back at him.

"Yeah, what are you waiting for?" Yang added.

"I have to agree with her!... what are you trying to do?" Weiss also called out.

"It'll be fine, just trust me on this." Kiyotaka said.

"BUT W-" Jaune was about to say, but was interrupted by Pyrrha.

"let's just trust him on this one okay?" Pyrrha responded to them and she then looked at him and gave him a smile and nodded before continuing to run across the bridge.

Ruby was really reluctant to leave her friend and scared to see him get hurt, but she trusted him because he helped her before. "Ok just please don't die." She called out before continuing to run.

Weiss and Jaune also felt the same way as Ruby, but they eventually nodded and continued to run before Weiss turned and said something to him. "I will never forgive you, If you manage to get yourself killed." She said with a serious look before turning to run again.

(Play Youkoso Jitsuryoku OST- The Power of Argument)

Kiyotaka nodded at them and pulled out liberty and stared down at the Death-Stalker. It then tried to swipe it's claw at him, but he ducked under it and ran up to it and slashed it across the face. It roared in pain and tried to use it's stinger to stab him into the chest, but he parried it and pushed it away and then decided to run across the bridge.