Important Stuff to ask and I'll probably delete this after some time has passed.

Hey everyone! First I wanna say another milestone was accomplished as this story hit 20k reads! I'm grateful for the support you guys have given this story! Next, I have a couple of important things to say that could be vital to the story but I also wanted to ask some of you guys opinions on it first because I've been thinking a lot about it.

1. I know I said I wouldn't tell you guys which COTE characters I will add to the story, but I wanna see some of you guys recommendations and 'maybe' I'll consider it.

2. Should Kiyotaka participate in the Vital Festival tournament? The story could go a whole different way depending on if he participates or not.

3. Another thing I wanna ask is how the story so far for you guys? I ask this because I wanna get better as a writer so any advice or constructive criticism will help me and make the story better.

4. This is not a question but more of an announcement actually. I've actually been thinking of making a new COTE story that's still in the works right now, so I just wanted to let you guys know that.

I think that's all I have to ask for now, if you have any thing else you wanna ask me about this or the story just leave me a commment below.

See You Next Time!