COTE/RWBY: Special Chapter: How It All Began

Third Person POV

('Thoughts')

"Talking"

(10 Years Ago)

Location:???

In an area far away from civilization there exists a huge facility in a different part of the world in Remnant that is completely separate from places such as Vale, Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral, Anima, and Menagerie. It appears to be nonexistent to everyone including beings such as Ozpin and Salem who are known to be very insightful about what goes in different parts of the world.

In that place was a man with brown hair and golden eyes who was the founder and creator of this facility that was called the White Room. It was made to created to be a educational institution for humans and removing anything that is deemed anything unnecessary to their education, eventually the man also included the demi-humans that are called the faunus, which are similar to humans but they possess certain animal traits to them and some are more rare than others, and they are even able to see in the darkness which interested the man enough to learn more about them.

The man was aware of the war that was going on in the world thanks to some people he had sent out to investigate and was to report back to him with any new information they might have, one of the people he had sent out to investigate told him some information that the man found very interesting to say the least. The man found these creatures called the Grimm to be very unknown, but fascinating creatures and it seems like these Grimm are attracted to any negative feelings like hatred, anger, or sadness. These Grimm creatures also seem to have different types of them as well, which makes some more deadlier than others as well.

It has been months since he discovered the Grimm and he and other scientists were able to do more research on the Grimm and do a lot of tests on some of them. 100 or more Grimm had been captured and were put into a special cell where they wouldn't be able to brake out or escape.

(In Facility meeting room)

In the meeting room stood a couple of scientists wearing lab-coats and guards as well as they all sat in the seats for the meeting, and in the very front of the room sitting in his seat was the founder of this facility who was called Professor Ayanokouji.

"What else did you find out about the Grimm so far?" Professor Ayanokouji asked.

"After a lot of researching and tests we did, these Grimm appear to attack anything either human or faunus on sight, they are cautious and act like predators that stalk their prey and attack whenever they have an opportunity." Scientist number 1 said.

"The Grimm also seem mindless and appear to have no souls since they don't seem to possess any aura within them." Scientist number 2 said.

('So these Grimm appear to be just mindless creatures set on trying to destroy humanity.') Professor Ayanokouji thought.