COTE/RWBY: Volume 1 Chapter 9: Jaunedice Part 2

Third Person POV

("Thoughts")

"Talking"

Teams RWBY and JNPR were currently gathered around in the hallway at Kiyotakas dorm room outside, waiting for him to return from his talk with Professor Ozpin and Ms. Goodwitch.

"I wonder what's taking Kiyotaka so long It's been almost 20 minutes, he should be back already if he's not in trouble." Weiss said being a little concerned and annoyed at the same time.

"Yeah it shouldn't be taking this long for him to get back, Ms. Goodwitch already knows that it was Cardin who attack him first." Ruby added.

"Seeing the milk get splattered on his armor was hilarious." Nora said chuckling a bit.

Ren walked straight up to Nora and started to whisper in her ear. "All of this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't thrown the milk at him in the first place." He said.

"Yeah sorry not sorry about that." Nora told him with no regret at all for what she did to Cardin.

"Just be lucky that Kiyotaka isn't in any trouble because of that." Ren said while putting his hand over his head.

"I believe the only thing we can do for now is to just wait until he comes back." Pyrrha announced.

"Yeah P-Money's right we shouldn't have to worry, I'm sure Kiyo will be back soon." Yang said with a smile.

"Kiyo?" Everybody blurted out as they started to stare at Yang.

"What?" Yang asked, unsure why everybody was staring at her.

"What did you just call him?" Blake asked.

"Kiyo it's short for Kiyotaka, It's just a nickname I thought of giving him." Yang answered, and crossed her arms feeling proud of the nickname she thought of.

"That's....actually a good nickname." Ruby said not disliking the nickname her sister came up with.

"I agree I think it suits him." Pyrrha added.

Weiss glared at Yang for a second then quickly looked away feeling annoyed that the "nicknames" she was called were Weiss cream, Ice Queen, and Snow Angel, she disliked those "nicknames" being referred to her more than anything else.

The group was then cut out of their conversation when they heard footsteps approaching them and saw that it was Kiyotaka who had stopped right in front of them.

"Hey guys, what are you all doing here?" Kiyotaka asked, as he saw all his friends standing around his dorm room.

"After what happened in the cafeteria with Cardin and his group, we just wanted to make sure you were alright Kiyo." Yang answered.

"Kiyo? Is that supposed to be a nickname?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Yeah it's just something I came with, you don't like it?" Yang asked leaning towards him with a little bit of her cleavage showing while having a knowing smirk on her face.

("I don't really dislike the nickname, it's just that I had never had one before is all. And why is she getting so close to me?") Kiyotaka thought.

"I have no problem with it at all, I was just surprised you came up with one." Kiyotaka answered.

"That's good to hear." Yang said as her face lit up and leaned back now giving him some space.

("Yang was a beautiful girl, probably one of the best looking ones in Beacon, as I got to know her better I noticed that she is straight forward and sometimes like to makes jokes that a majority of people wouldn't laugh at while she is also caring and is very flirty at times, If it wasn't for the fact that she does this things most of the time, people would assume she has an interest in me or someone else.") Kiyotaka thought.

Classroom Of The Elite/RWBY: The Lone Shadowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें