Important News and Author's Note 3

AN: Hey Everyone! how have you guys been lately? I hope all of you are doing well and staying safe. And once again I'm sorry that this is not a chapter. So I want to say a couple of things and I also have some important news to tell you about the story that some people have constantly been asking me ever since my last 3 or 5 chapters which was been quite a while ago but now I'll finally answer that question.

So first off, I kind of burned myself out with writing at the moment while also dealing with other things I have going on at the moment, but chapters will still be coming out but not as weekly as I did it before as I'm trying to get my motivation to write again.

Now finally a good amount of people have been asking me will I add other Classroom Of The Elite Characters to the story?

The Answer is yes, I have been thinking hard about it and I decided I will be adding some COTE characters probably like 4 of them to this story but that's it and I won't tell you which characters, but they will not be the main focus in this story, and would not appear as much in this story, because the main focus revolves around Ayanokouji and the other RWBY cast, but the COTE characters will have their moments.

I don't know what volume I plan on showing the 4 COTE characters but it will happen, and since this is an AU their personalities may be slightly altered because of how their life is different in Remnant, or would you guys want nothing to change about them in their personalities and not see any changes?

I think that's all I have to say for now, and the next chapter will be out soon which would be a good starting point for me to get back into writing again!

Anyway See You All Next Time!