COTE/RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 2: Preparation

Ayanokouji Pov

"So this is where I'm going to spend the next 3 to 4 years huh?" I stated as I started walking around the school where I see multiple huntsmen and huntresses have unique clothes and weapons.

This may be my chance to try and make some friends, but I don't know my way around the school yet and I'm still outside.

I sighed. "Oh well... I guess I'll have another chance later then". As soon I started walking towards the entrance I heard two loud voices behind me and I recognized one of them.

I turned around and looked, and was right when I recognized that it was the one called Ruby from earlier who was on the ground and was now getting up arguing with a girl with an all white attire who looked like some sort of princess.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU DOLT!!!" The Girl with long white hair yelled.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't do it on purpose." Ruby said with a nervous tone trying to calm down the princess.

"This isn't just your regular combat school. This is Beacon Academy where they enroll the best of the best, this isn't fun or games you know!... we're here to fight monsters so watch where you're going next time!!!" The white haired girl ranted.

"Hey! I said I was sorry princess!!!" Ruby retorted, She had already apologized to her. What else did she what her to do?

Ruby seems to have a rough time with strangers it seems, I really wanted to go inside the school already and maybe ask for some directions, but this may be my only shot at trying to make some friends at least so I started walking up to them, but I was a little late as another girl approached, she had black hair and amber eyes, she was about to say something but closed her mouth when she noticed I approached them.

"Uh hey, is everything okay here?" I asked even though from judging the mood I saw earlier it's clearly not.

"Everything was fine earlier, until this dolt knocked my luggage over" The white Haired girl said.

"Well at least no one got injured right?" I told her, but then I turned over to Ruby so I can hear her side of the story. "What happened?" I asked her so it doesn't look like I'm taking the other girls side. I noticed the black-haired girl walk away as soon I interrupted what she was gonna say.

"Well I was with my sister and we just got off the ship but then she abandoned me to talk to her friends so then I was walking then tripped over her luggage and then she started being mean to me and yelling at me and-"

"Hey, just calm down alright take a deep breath okay it'll be fine." I exclaimed putting a hand on her shoulder while making her take big and deep breaths so she doesn't pass out from lack of oxygen.

As soon as she calmed downed I turned to the princess and asked her "Well what about you then?"

The Princess huffed and glared at him trying to look intimidating while saying, "I was walking and was about to put my luggage up in the school, when this dolt came and crashed into my stuff that contains high quality dust that comes from the Schnee company and could've blown both of us to kingdom come. So I reprimanded her for her foolishness."