COTE/RWBY: Volume 1 Chapter 7: How To Lead

Ayanokouji POV

I got up early today again as I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 8 am, a lot of people would most likely go back to sleep if they were in my position, but sadly for me I had already woken up and couldn't go to sleep again even if I wanted to, so I just decided to get prepared for classes early while I'm up at the moment.

I then went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth which only took about 10 minutes, after that I went into my closet to get the uniform I was given that all the first years got from Professor Goodwitch yesterday.

It was a black suit that was lined with gold, accompanied by a blue vest with a white shirt and a red tie. Do all school uniforms really look this nice? or is it because I've never went to a school like this before?... it didn't just stop there because you also have the freedom to customize your attire as long as it isn't covering the whole uniform which is a plus for us students.

It looks kind of uncomfortable, but I just simply put on the uniform as it is with my white combat boots on underneath. Now some people would say "Why don't you customize the uniform?" and they would be right because any student would take advantage of this situation, but for me I really don't know the answer to that question, could it be laziness? or just because I don't see a point in doing it? if I had to choose it would probably be the former.

I then went into my bag to grab my scroll and see what kind of classes I'm going to be having in this school.

(Kiyotaka Ayanokouji Class Schedule)

Class 1: Grimm Studies Professor: Peter Port

Class 2: History Professor: Bartholomew Oobleck

Class 3: Combat Class Professor: Glynda Goodwitch

I was kind of surprised that was Ms. Goodwitch was one of the people who was gonna be teaching me, she seemed liked the type of person who was too busy dealing with troublesome students and helping Professor Ozpin most of the time. Then again she is teaching a Combat Class which connects with her serious and authoritative personality, so I didn't doubt that she probably asked Professor Ozpin to teach this type of class to students.

I looked at the clock again and it was now 8:30 pm, classes started at 9 pm so I should just go ahead and head to class a little early. I could just knock on either Jaune or Ruby's dorm rooms and we could walk to class together, but I don't wanna interrupt them if their still sleeping or getting dressed. I'll go on ahead without them this time, hopefully they won't be late to class.

I then went out my door and closed it and started to walk to where my first class was located.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

("Thoughts")

"Talking"

Kiyotaka arrived at the classroom and as expected the classroom was nearly vacant, but a couple of students were also here a little early as he was.