Your POV

Clear blue sky and fluffy white cloud were viewed outside the window when i open the blind of my seat.

"Miss, this is the steak and orange juice  that you had ordered" a handsome flight attendant place a plate of delicious looking steak and a glass of juice infront of me.

"Thanks" i wink at him. Don't know where the confidence came from, but either way. I  receive a bright smile from him before he goes to serve other people.

'This is it! First class flight services that I've never taught i would ever experience. A fancy vacation, a leisure time for myself. no work, no stress. Only me and my food.' I take my forks and knife start to dig in.

"Aloha! Thank you for the food.  This look very very veryyyyy delicious. Thank you, thank you. Aloha!" The voice of the person sit opposite of me took my attention.

His loud voice is quite annoying for me actually. That guy seems so unbearably happy with everything. While I was left in dropped jaw looking at the pretty face of his and massive load of food infront of him

'OHH HELL... O PAPI! I just realise that he's soooo handso... freaking geezuz! Can he finish all that?'

The guy suddenly look at me raising his brows.

"You want some?" He asked, as he offer some of his food to me.

"N-no, thanks for the offer pal" I'm back to eating my steak.

"Hey, do you know what kind of shorts do clouds wear?"

"H-huh? What? cloud what?" Suddenly?

"thUNDERWEAR! Get it? It's sooo funny" he said as he let out a loud windshield wiper laugh and clapping slightly. Diverting everyone attention toward us.

'This guy is embarrassing me'

But anyhow, i still end up laughing with his jokes. Not because it is funny, but more because of how lame his joke is.

********

--Infront of suite --

You open the door with the auto card before closing it a few seconds after. Still standing outside of your suite, Eyes were wide open as mouth fully agape.

'Damn! This suite room is too big for me. This room could load atleast 30 jisoo inside'

'should i freaking cancel this suite room and book a normal room instead?'

'No, no! I promise myself i would spoiled myself. This is nothing'

"That's right. I've swear to finish all of my money i owned in my fucking boring life for this two months. No taking back! I can do it!"

"Who are you talking with?"

"Uh?" I turned around.

"Eh? Aren't you the girl at the flight?"

"Oh!. you're that lame guy. What are you doing here?"

"Lame guy? This is a first. But Hey, look like we are neighbors once again. Hello neighbor!"

I look at him up and down.

'He lives in this suite? but doesn't look like a rich guy to me. He look too... dorky?'

"H-hi mate. Um.. i think i should get inside and rest first. Toodles"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Do you know what kind of key that opens a banana?"

"Say what now?"

"A monKEY!"

"Pfft! What's that?" I snort.

"You want to laugh right? Right?. I would tell you a vacuum joke. But they always SUCK"

"What?" I laugh again while rubbing the tears of laughing too much.

"Did you always do this type of lame puns to a stranger, lame guy?"

"When i think i need too"

"Then why me?"

"Because i like your smile. I love it" he simply shrug

"Well thank you for the laugh buddy." I smiled at him before entering my damn big ass fancy suite.

******

Night time
Restaurant

'Living as rich people is sure uncomfortable with all this ethics and small amount of food. Like, eugh! How can they survive  without eating properly?.'

I look at my surrounding, all the customers seems to like eating in LITTLE amount of food. Note the sarcasm. And almost half of them seems to like wearing black office attire even at night.

I shrug it off. poking the strange looking food in my plate with fork.

"Is this seat taken?"

"No, you ca-... Lame guy?"

"Alohaaaa" he sit infront of me. Putting his plate with load of food on the table.

"Are you following me?"

"What are you talking about? I just meant to meet you here. So why not joining you. Can't i?" He said while slurping his pasta deliciously.

"Ah... Nah it's okay. "

"I want to ask you a question if you're okay with it" he suddenly said, focus still on his food.

"Sure. Hit it"

"out of all the food in the menu. why, just why did you choose that food?"

"Why? This is freaking delicious! Nyum.. wahh.. eek, s-so delicious!" I said as i start eating  the weird looking food in one scoop deliciously as him.

"It is? Well i never tried those. All i know about that food is, it was made from snails intestine and bulls eye. But if you really like it, then it's okay"

'what. Did. He. Fucking. say?'

I feel like throwing up. But i hold it in as i remember it's expensive price. deadly trying to swallow the weird gewy feeling in my mouth.

"Ahh.. that was delicious.. fuhh" i avert his eyes while emptying my glass.

"You want more of that? I can take it for you"

"NO! I mean.. no thanks bud. I already full. Ha. Ha. Ha..." I laugh awkwardly, can't imagine to eat those things again.

"That was terrible isn't it?"

"honestly Yes.."

"Here, i give you some of my pasta" he give me half of his pasta on my plate.

"T-thanks.. umm.."

"You can call me WWD"

"Wwd? The alphabet of your name?"

"Yup, stands for Worldwide Handsome"

"Ah.. ha... Ha.. ofcourse bro. Ofcourse.."

'wow! Talk about confidence'

"Do you know about the italian cheff that was ill?"

"No"

"He PASTAway" he said with blank face, still munching. Making me laugh. Ignoring people weird stares at us.

"That is very lameee"

"Okay, one more. What do you call a fake noodle?"

"I don't know. What do they call them?"

"An imPASTA"

"Pffttt!! From now on I'm gonna call you Pun guy"

"I love you"

"S-suddenly?"

"Because you the only girl would laugh at my jokes. So i love you"

"Pfftt! You're so random"