"here, drink some water to freshen you up."

" Thanks jungkook"

"No biggies"

A moment of awkward silence burried upon us. But jungkook doesn't seem to mind it at all. He keeps glancing outside. Watching people walk by from the coffee shop window that we are currently sitting at.

"What are you doing here jungkook?"

"Oh... I was guarding taehyung like always.  but when your friend drag him. I couldn't... Y'know"

"Yeah.. i get it. jisoo does run fast"

"Does the kim family have bodyguard each?"

"Yeah they do. We've been assigned as guards to the kim's since our childhood. Y'know it runs in the family and blabla."

"Oh.. that must be hard"

"Yes it is, with all the training and so on. actually taehyung is not really under my watch. I just been asked to change two years ago."

"Ahhh.. ok."

"You don't want to know with whom i change?"

"I'm not real-"

"I change places with jimin hyung"

"Huh? That means.."

"Before this, i was assigned to jin hyung as his personal guard  and jimin hyung as taehyung guard"

"......."

"I hate to say this y/n. But jin hyung is not a bad guy. I don't really know what really happen between him and his brother. But all i know. Jin hyung is a loyal man. If he said he love you. That means he is."

"Jungkook i do-"

"I'm a personal guard for god sake not a personal Fucking Cupid spy who do job like stalking his crush and telling him what she do or what she ate today" y/n jolt as jungkook slam the table wood infront of them. ignoring y/n in the process whilst rambling all of his thoughts.

"J-jungkook calm down"

"How can i calm down when.. urghhh.. 8 years y/n. 8 years I'm stalking you. Just imagine an 10 years old child hiding behind a tree or worst  i have to climb the tree just to know what you were doing for informing him at the end of the day. I just glad that i was changed bla bla bla"

 I just glad that i was changed bla bla bla"