Epilogue

A year after

Jin rest his head on my tummy as he carress it softly like he always did before sleeping.

"My baby, are you doing good today?"

"Yes she is" i cooed as the baby

"Is my girl being nice to mommy?"

"Yes i am daddy" i said as i carress his soft hair

"Show daddy some kick baby" and as in cue. There's a slight kick that shows the baby cute footprint on my belly.

"That's my daughter. Have a rest now dear. Your mommy need a rest too. Have a good night my baby. Daddy can't wait to meet you soon little one. I love you" he kissed my swollen belly

"Mee too daddy. I love you" i smile as he crawl carefully and lay beside me. He open his arms for me to lay on him. I rest my head onto his chest. Loving the sound of his beating heart syncing with mine.

He brought my body closer to him as our feet tangled with each other. One of his hand that support my head were wrapped around my shoulder to arm carefully as if he was afraid i will break, while another one caressing my hair gently. And it's slowly making me sleepy

"Do you have any idea what do you want to name our baby honey?" I asked just to make some conversation before each of us going to Dreamland.

"I want to named him kim chi jang" and with his answer. My droopy eyes become alive again.

"Don't tell me You want to name our child as kimchi just because you love to eat?" I look up at him as punching his chest lightly

"No. I want to name him that because taehyung once said. if he ever had a child, he want to named them that." He chuckles grabbing my hand

"And why do you want to take the name he had planned to begin with?"

"Because I'm the big brother. Coz... Why not?"

"Wha..? Wow, what a good reason you got" i rolled my eyes.

"Beside, he can named his future child kim goo chi, if you know what i mean"

"Umm? Why?"

"Don't you get it?" Jin raised his eyebrows

"No?"

"Because he love gucci so much. HAhAHAhA!" There he goes. His infamous windshield wiper laugh that make me crazy for him.

I shake my head as i relaxed in his touch again.

"I can't believe you want to name our child kimchi"

"And i still can't believe you thought we have a one night stand before."

"Urghhh not this again" i burried my face closer to his chest as he laugh.

"Remember on our first night after the wedding. I was telling you atlast i will complete the last thing in your wishlist. And then suddenly you told me you already complete it? I was furious by that time. I keep thinking with who? When? How? I was panicking!" He laugh causing me to grow annoyed.

"then you suddenly walk out from the bathroom only with towels like it's nothing. Then you said it was me. I was like what? Then you like, how could you not remember our first night"

"Seriously jin. Shut up. It's so embarrassing!" My voice were muffles onto jin chest as i hug him tighter.

"Then when i ask you. do you even remember the night? You just shrug. Your best answers of why you think we have sex is because you feel the pain in between your thighs later that morning"

"Shut up. You know i don't know how does it feels to have s-s-sex. I'm a virgin." i tried to shut his mouth with my hand but he push it off easily.

"Oh honey. And I'm glad you are. I'm also glad I'm your first in everything and the last" he kissed my forehead and it calms me down.

"But it's still funny tho."

"What is?"

"The way you look when i told you the reason why you feeling the sting in between your thighs is because you were bump with the end of the couch as hard as someone had kick your emm emm"

"Ohhh shut up. My pride hurt"

"Not gonna shut up. It's funny tho"

"Guess who's sleeping outside today" i pull my head away slightly to look at his face

"Can you even sleep when I'm not around?" He ask me smirking.

"No.." i pout as i remember that I'm too used to his presence every night. Caressing my hair, hugging me and soak me in his dazing scent and warmth. I was obsess. I was obsessed with my loving husband.

"Oh honey, I'm just joking. Show me that smiles of yours. baby" he said but i still pouting

"Call me pooh, because i want you honey." No reaction.

"Your body is a Wonderland and i want to be the alice" he hold my chin as pulling my lips closer. But to avail still no reaction from me.

"I must be lighning McQueen because you got my heart racing" he kissed me. But no, still pouting.

Suddenly his body vibrate as someone with seizures. Making me jolt and sit up.

"You better call life alert, because I've fallen for you and i can't get up."

I was left laughing and keep smacking his arm in the end.

"You're scaring me idiot"

"You married to this idiot. That makes you the idiot too"

"Your idiot" i grin as i continue to hug him back

"Married to me sure teach you how to be good in pickup line huh?" He nuzzling our nose.

"I'm not doing any pickup line tho"

" Then you are a master of wrecking my heart coz god! you are good" he change the position by hovering me. Elbow supporting his body.

"If you aren't my husband. I must tell, that you are one hella sweet talker" i carress the side if his face and he purs on it. Loving the touches

"My sweet talker switch is on just for you my lady" he brought my hair to his lips and kiss it.

"I'm glad. Because boy. I really love you"

"I love you too my y/n" he put his forehead in mine as he whispers the next line

"To the moon and back"

"To the moon and back. I love you my one and only boy with love" and we end it with a kiss that slowly turned to a hotmess makeout.

******The End******