11

Today, for a damn whole day. me and jin went shopping for tonight event. Who knew it could be so confusing and tiring to choose and buy ONE clothes?

Jin choose the dress and other accessories that girls should wear. I let him pick everything for me because god knows I'm bad at this kind of things. But i regret it after that, because he ask me to try a bunch of clothes that he had pick over and over again.

He brought me to the famous branded liners of clothes and shoes. He even brought me to a beauty Salon to transform me from top to the bottom. He said it's better for me to let loose and be a different person starting tonight.

******

Hotel room
Your POV

"Woah.. i Didn't know i could be this pretty, i literally don't know who the one staring at me inside this mirror. Make-up do change someone huh"

_-_ Ding dong _-_

I click the front door open. Revealing a whole different Jin.

I was gawking at his handsome prince like apperance. I thought i saw a white heavenly light coming from his back while wearing a halo on top of his head.

He look very oustanding wearing a prince-like blazer that slightly matched with my maroon dress for tonight event

I swear to the Mac and cheese i just ate secretly justnow, that this Kim seokjin just take my soul away from my body.

I gulp shaking my head, trying to get my head back to reality.

"Come on in, I need to do something before we go. So you have to wait inside. jin? jiiinnn helloooo are you still with me? Jin."  Jin's mind seems to flew  somewhere after he saw me. He didn't respond to any of my call. Not until i slap his face.

'welp don't blame me. I'm panic'

"Jin What happen?"

"N-nothing. I just... just remembered that i leave jimin alone so.. um.. yeah."

"Oh. Okay so, Wow! jin, you look.. "

"I know right. I am this handsome. I know, I was surprised by my handsomeness too y/n."

"Whaaat? You narcicist bastard" i punch jin's arms jokingly

"I'm kidding. You look georgeous y/n. You take my breath away for a moment there. I think i fall in love with you all over again"

"Yeah right. Stop bullshitting jin"

"I'm Serious. ." He said while acting serious. I just chuckle as rolling my eyes while shutting the door after he came inside.

I saw him sitting on my bed while his eyes exploring the surrounding. I let him on his own while i finished folding my clean clothes.

"Seems like all of your bucket list have been ticked" he suddenly said as he slid open my journal.