Morning
Swimming pool area

I was doing a yoga with a group of people beside the swimming pool.

'pfft talking about yoga. I never done this boring stuff since forever that my bones are cracking'

It was a really fresh and calm morning. Not until someone burst out a loud K-pop song from a damn speaker. Got to admit. I like the choice of songs that person played.

"Pun guy?" He warm up beside the swimming pool alone. ignoring people stares at him. I gotta say, his moves is hilarious. Like it's actually cracking or something. But his jump into the water from the second level is no joke.

I shake my head before walking to the beach near the hotel after realising there's actually a lot of black suited man around the swimming pool pretending to act busy. It's low-key making me uncomfortable.

I laid on a beach wooden chair under a umbrella that barely covering me. Closing my eyes trying to relax with the calming sound of waves and nature.

"Love, You could burned your skin if you didn't wear sunblock you know"

I open my eyes.

"Pun guy?"

"I told you it's worldwide handsome" he rolled his eyes. Sitting on the another chair near me.

"Whatever, dude... you clearly following me since yesterday"

"Following you? Why would i do that? You're not even beautiful as me." I think i roll my eyes enough after meeting him.

'This narcissistic guy. Seriously. Who is he to judge me like that?'

"And look at your clothes"

I look down at my Hawaian clothes and short Hawaian knees length baggy pants.

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

"That's the point. Who wear clothes in a  beach? Girls should wear bikini. A beach dress atleast"

'Tch! All guys are the same'

" I wear what i want. And you, i clearly saw you at the swimming pool before."

"Those ignorant people told me to go coz they said I'm a peace destroyer. What they think i am? Namjoon?"

"Well you clearly break their peace with your damn fuckin loud speaker and hidious movement that could make people go blind"

"Excuse me. They clearly doesn't know what music quality is. And there's nothing wrong with my dance"

"That was a dance? I thought your armpit is itchy and you want to scratch them with your feet"

"-_-" he says no more and just plop down. closing his eyes after putting some sunscreen, dark glasses and a big ass hay hat.

"You know what you call bread on the beach?"

" No i don't"

"A sandwich! Hah!!" He let out a loud windshield laugh that effected me too.

"Why do you always make lame puns?"

"Because it was my resPUNSibilities. Get it? I love your smiles"

"Pffttt! I'm getting out of here" i stand up leaving him.

"Where you going?"

"Eat"

"Sweet. This is why i love you. I'll come"

"See! You clearly following me!" I point at him with my fingers while he raised his hand above as if he was surrendering