14

Your POV

Taehyung were kissing. No, he was deep kissing a beautiful blonde girl while jimin on the floor with some shattered glass at the side. Maybe it was from their fight.

Taehyung let go of the kiss as the girl try to take a deep breath from the affectionate deep kiss.

"Oh damn you're the best "

"Oh course tae" she smiles as she pull taehyung face to make out again.

My heart break a little seeing them like that.

I thought taehyung is different. I thought he's special from other guy. I thought he really likes me. I really started to like him.

"Yes, I'm a fuckboy. I'll fuck every woman that i can get. I ruined every girl that asking for a dick. I don't love. I don't play with feelings. It's all just a pure lust!" He shout at teary jimin.

My tears once again fall to my cheeks.

"Oh. Look who's here. Y/n, you want to join the group?" Taehyung look at me with a knowing smirk as he pull his hand out for me.

"You little bastard!" Jin walk past me and punch taehyung on the cheeks make him and he's girl stumble to the back.

"That is for y/n!"

He walk up to taehyung again and punch him for the second time.

"And that is for jimin, you fucktard!"

"You lunatic! Stop it idiot or I'll call the guard! Guard help! Help! " The blonde girl try to break Jin away from punching taehyung, only to be pushed by jin.

She didn't give up and end up taking off her 7 inches heels and smack jin with it.

Jin stop to glare at her before walking toward jimin to pull him up from his stance and walk over to me before dragged me by the wrist.

He brought us two to his room. Everyone are in a silent mode and didn't dare to move a muscle. Not until jimin stand up from the bed and get inside the washroom. Locking himself.

I stand up and walk toward the exit. Follow where my feet take me too. Walking slowly past the busy people and busy streets to the deserted sandy beaches with the sound of calming waves.

I know jin were following me from behind since the start without saying anything. Letting me to made up my mind into peace.

I sat down on the sand, looking at the waves. Slowly burrying my head and hugging my knees. A sudden emotional kick through me.

Jin sit beside me patting my hair, half hugging me before bringing my head to rest on his shoulder.

Jin POV

Y/n had eventually stop crying after half an hour.

"You should look at your ugly self after crying  i thought girl would look cute with that reddish nose after crying. Not with all this black smudge makeup"

"You watch to much drama's with an actor using a fake tears and make up stylish to look up their face 24/7 "

"Whatever, look at all your snot on my shirt. You should be thankful i lend you my precious worldwide shoulder. How much weight is your head anyway?

"I seriously want to punch your face right now jin."

"Not this PRECIOUS worldwide handsome face"

"You just punch taehyung hands-.... Ah forget it"

I sighed.

"Y/n what about we have some fun where no one could interfere us?"

"No one? Where?"

A few minute later

Your POV

"Ahhhhh!!! This is fucking great!! more! I want more! Move faster jin!"

"As you wish princess" jin said as he thrust the pedal higher.

"AhhhhhhaAaAaA!" I scream like there's no tomorrow. Feeling this exciting first experience all hearted.

After situation had calmed down and jin had gradually slowly stop moving.

We sit down opposite to each other. Looking at each other with a knowing smiles.

"So how was it?"

"That is so awesome jin!  I almost lost my mind for a second there. I don't know you can drive a yatch "

"That is Captain Jin for you little miss"

"Ai yai captain jin"

I have a stroll all over the private yatch while jin is busy preparing something by the dining table located outside.

The yatch is looking so expensive inside, complete with exclusive circle bed with LCD tv.

After done checking the inside, i went outside to look at what jin had been doing in the past 10 minutes.

When i went outside, i was surprised with what he had prepared.

"Candlelight Dinner under the moon and stars with worldwide handsome sounds exciting right?"

I grin after seeing the food he had prepared. My favourite, spaghetti oglio olio

The dinner is just right, the food is delicious and the view is superb. Nothing calming and perfect than this.

"So care to drink some wine with me?"

"Aren't you supposed not to drink alcohol? We're in the middle of the ocean jin"

"What's worse could happen. Right?"

I shrugged.

'well Jin's right . what worse could happen'

Well think again