Your POV

That dawn goes to morning. He brought me to the peak of a mountain with a damn ass fancy helicopter to watch sunrise.

My jaw falls to the ground since the first time i saw the helicopter. I thought he want to bring me to the hotel rooftop to see the sunrise from there. But instead, i saw a helicopter were parked in the middle of the roof.

'just how much money did he borrowed?'

After done watching the sunrise that never stop surprising me with it's beauty.  We're going back to the town with a jeep. Going down from top of the mountain. Experiencing extreme sport while at it.

'3 of my bucket list already ticked.'

*******

A week already past as i start to tick my bucket list one by one. Thinking all the extreme sports and places i had gone too.  Jin really did everything impossible be possible.

Who would thought that i will have my  breakfast in hawai, lunch in canada, took a little tour to Greenland and dinner in Mexico in just one day. Thanks to Jin and his private jet. He really did all the impossible things.

We even visit niagara falls, grand canyon and other interesting place that i ever watch in television. Do everything that listed in my bucket list. Did Bungee jumping at the most high cliff in the world, sky diving and land at inactive  peak mountain of lava. Say it and we had already done it.

I know It's a weird combination of us three. But i could care less.

I'm living in a dream.

Day by day we feel comfort with each other as we share the same likes and dislikes. As i always ignored his confession of love though. I know he just joking, he didn't actually meant it at heart .

He's more like my so called protective-nagger-friend-that-i-never-had.

---Zuma beach, malibu. California---

"You seriously don't want to join? I bet it's gonna be lit"

"Nah, you go. I don't want to burn my skin. I'm too handsome for that. Beside, paragliding are more lit than surfing. All you did is swim back and forth while waiting for the wave. Stupid "

I rolled my eyes for the billionth time since knowing him. Already immune with his mentality.

"Jimin, you want to join me?" I asked the short peachy pink hair that always stood beside jin to guard him. But he just ignoring my question,  like always.

After a week had spend with him 'guarding' jin. I know jimin is actually is not that bad. He just never smiles and always put on a frown. I bet he's cute when he's smiling. Well, he's stand out actually, in other words. He's a total hottie in a suit.

I swear to the love of pancakes, that i know jimin. But i can't seem to remember a thing.

I let my surf board down and take off my  shirt. Leaving me only with my bikini and short pants. Throwing my shirt next to jin.

"Y-y-yah! What are you doing? Put on some clothes! You show too much skin! This is so not you!"

"Protective aren't we?" I cooed while winking at him

"Ofcourse! People would go blind after seeing your nasty body"

'Tch! What am i even thinking?'

"Whatever, bye"

"Yah! I said put on some clothes!" He chased after me from behind. But it's too late. I already swim going far away from the shore waiting with the other surfers for the wave.

When the wave are coming. All the surfers are more than ready to rock on. I follow their lead as i remember what i have learned from half an hour ago.

It's all going great. But when i almost near the shore. I couldn't balance my body and plop into the water. I swim back to the above, but i couldn't reach the top as the rope that connecting my leg with the surf board stuck between a rock. I couldn't untied it as panic get into me. I kicked my hand and leg for nothing.

But fortunately someone swim next to my leg and untied the rope. Bringing me to the top of the water, inhaling precious oxygen that i never appreciate before. The person pulled me to the shore skillfully.

"You okay?" he asked in English

Coughing. "I'm okay. Thank you very muc- wahhh daebak!" I am very much in surprised right now. This guy infront of me is a total hunk!

"Wait, you're from korea?" He asked me in korean language making me more surprised

'Oh hello daddy. Call me baby'

"Y-yes.. I'm Korean.. are you Korean too?..."

"Yeah." He grin leaving me speechless. Startruck to his existence and that cute boxy grin.

"Y/n!! What the hell was that bitch! One minute you were there and the next minute you were n-"

"Something happen. But this hun-.., i mean, this nice guy help me."

"Y/n we should go" jin said pulling me up. He seems strange in a way somehow.

"What? No, wait!" I tried to pull my hand back from his forcefull grip, but getting no luck

"I think you should go y/n-ssi. You must be tired from all the swimming. I should go. See you whenever i see you" the hunk said while smiling all brightly toward me. Leaving me in a dazed for a moment.

He stand up "oh, you should be careful on that spot. That's a rocky area. You might get caught by it" he said before walking toward his group of other surfer friends.

"He's soooo handsome. Ahh! He just caught my heart seriously. "

"What nonsense is that? Yah! I told you to wear your clothes right? See, you already invite trouble on your way. Look at your ankle, You have scratches on it."

"Aigoo, you and your nag. Yah, If that hottie is the result of a trouble. I would proudly invite him with an open arms"

"This woman is crazy"

"You're just jealous because you're not actually that handsome as him" i jabbed him by his chest and walk away

Jimin snort, while jin is jinshook.

"She did not just say that!"

"Oh she just did", jimin snort again before walking away from jin too.

"Hish.. yah y/n! Wear this clothes i said! You show too much skin. Oh god!"