18

Knock knock

"Come in"

"S-sir kim. You called me?"

"Who else would? Please, don't be afraid to come inside

'talk about sexy and savage. He has a full set'

Y/n step her foot inside the president office with a heavy heart, but she feel at ease  seeing there's one more person inside the president office.

The pale cat looking guy

"Yoongi, please be a gentleman and make some drinks and beverages for Ms Moon"

"Since when that is in my job sco-" the guy didn't finish his words as he look at the superior face. He released a deep sigh and step outside of the office while murmuring some curse words that I'm quite shock to hear coming out from that sweet looking guy.

"so Ms Moon anything to say?" Y/n just shake her head while her eyes taking interest more to the carpeted floor.

" I remember you have no problem talking to me while your hand busy groping my chest this morning" he smirk after seeing y/n change her gaze from the floor to him.  unconsciously showing his deep dimple in both cheeks.

” I'm obviously not groping sir! I-i just p-panic. I was late and accidentally bump with someone and that person happen to be you! and the stains and the-" y/n stop talking in one breath after seeing the man infront of her chuckles while covering his face with one hand.

"It's okay, i get it. Relax I'm just joking y/n."

'First name basis already. Wow '
”pardon sir?"

”please, call me namjoon"

" I can't be informal to you sir, this is working time  and you're the president of this company"

"Did i just been rejected? Hmmm.. but I like your determination ms y/n. Sure then. Hope nice working with you. You may continue your work"

"Ummm... Okay? Thank you sir. I'll get going first" after bowing to namjoon, y/n open the office door meeting with yoongi standing infront of the door holding a tray full of beverages.

She didn't say anything else but bowing to yoongi too before making her step away from the office.

"Hey,.. hey! Where are you going? I just brought the food woman!"

Y/n a bit startled with yoongi. her eyes grew wide.

"Yoongi, don't scare her and get inside. Please closed the door" namjoon calmly said while browsing his laptop.

Yoongi pout while 'tch-ing' and closed the door with his leg.

"She looks nice. Let see what she have"

********

"Ahhhh!!! I don't have anything!! I'm tired and lazy and useless and urghh... I'm done with life!!" Y/n sigh while

"It's just been 4 days after you're back to work again. Y/n you've changed so much  after coming back from that holiday of yours."

”i am obviously not!"

”yes you did obviously!" Jisoo reply back whilst knocking y/n head with her spoon.

"Hey! Don't knock your bestfriend head"

"I'm paying for this food. Be grateful i treat you to a healthy food. you brat "

"Healthy my butt! Jajangmyeon and cola isn't close to a healthy food term bitch"

”hey, it's still delici- bos! Anyeonghaseyo Mr president" jisoo suddenly standing up and bowing 90 degrees. changing her voice and expression making y/n turn her head to the said person.

She faced with a handsome looking man in their 60s. Even in his 60s he look really dashing, unlike normal 60s should look.

"Oh Ms jisoo. You're not going back yet? I thought your shift already finished an hour ago."

"Oh yes. But i don't want to missed Aunt somi famous miso soup in the cafeteria. You know she's good at making them president. And i know you like it, that's why you're here isn't?"

"Oh please don't call me President again Ms kim"

"So you should call me jisoo too then president"

They both laugh and chit chatting with each other making y/n a little bit impressed with her bestfriend goody two shoes act. scared at the same time.

"who is this lovely lady beside you Ms jisoo?"

"Oh i totally absorb talking to you Mr president. This is y/n.. Moon y/n My bestie"

"Nice knowing you Ms Moon. Hope you'll be visiting the hospital again and have a nice tea with us sometime"

"That will be great Mr president"

”oh please, call me Kim. So ladies, I'll get going first or the soup will finish"

After he said his last words. Jisoo give him some sweet words to honey bee him. This bitch friend of mine.

"Yah what's that about? You like the president?"

"Are you crazy? He's in his 70s. Clearly not a good match for me. That's just to step up my game. You know, to the next level of life. To the next level of salary! To the next level of occupation! To the-" and she was forcefully stopped with a bread been force into her mouth.

”yeah yeah yeah.. i just hope my president is like yours and not annoying like mine. He keeps calling me every. single. minute. that. he. can. He even call me inside his office just to switch on the damn TV!! What is his secretary for then?! Urghhh"

"Maybe your president likes you? That's why he wanted to see your face every single minute?"

"My president likes me? I don't think so. He's an expensive man jisoo.. he won't like a girl like me"

*******

"Y/n, i like you"