3rd POV

Y/n ride the motorcycle in midtown, through the busy market. Honking all the way to get through the crowd of people. They thought by passing through the market full of public, they could get away from the mafia's.

But they were wrong. Mafia's in two different sports car still following them through the market. Crashing onto vendors tables and stuff. Honking constantly to clear their way. While the other two sports car probably blocking in the end of this long market path.

"Gyaah! They are crazy i tell you!"

"They're lunatic! Go faster"

"Oh don't 'go faster' me! Can't you see I'm trying?!"

This time, they get out from the market through the side alley. Riding through the public walkway, Turning from corner to corner of buildings and alleyway. Trying to get away, but the mafia's skillfully driving the sport car.

Taking in everyone curse and words of complaints throughout the ride from yhe mess the had done.

They get out from the middle of the town and going far to the outskirt area.

"Yah! Why are you slowing down? I know i said i Love you. But my love doesn't have the urge to fight them lady!"

"Shut up fuckface! I'm not. The motorbike just stop moving by it's own. I think the tank is empty. Aish! we need to run." y/n said before taking off her helmet and get off from the motorbike. Pulling jin's hand on that, so he will follow her.

They run to an nearby place and arrive at an old castle on the cliff. It's always been a famous tourists spot for taking a nice photo area.

There were group of tourists calmly taking pictures and appreciating the long lost treasure, while they were running with short breathes. shirt already wet with sweat.

*******

Your POV

"What the hell?! When would they stop chasing? I'm damn tired" i whisper yell still running.

"Run a bit more" he said running infront of me and pulling my wrist to follow him going upstairs of the spiralling stairs.

Seriously, those mafia guys popped literally everywhere we go. They would suddenly pop infront of us scarring the hell out of us. From the right, left side, up side, down side. Everywhere! It's like I'm watching a cartoon with a bunch of ninja in it and were both like a mouse in a trap. Old castle trap.

Once we're on top  of the open tower. We just realised that there's no where to go anymore and half of the mafia's already reached to our level.

"Now what?" I said as pun guy and I back off a little on our step as the mafia's slowly walk to us with smirk plastered on their lips.

"Do not come closer or I'll.. ahh!." I screamed as one of my leg slipped. But pun guy pulled me by the waist on time and i was safe. I look at the end of my foot. It's the edge of the tower. and below it was the cliff. And below the cliff is a deep blue sea water.

'SHUT

'SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. SHIT!'

"You okay?" Pun guy asked worriedly as he let me get on my feet.

I gulped.

"Or you what?" Our head spun to look at the source of the slightly high pitch voice at another tower on our right. It's the short guy and another half of his men.

He smirks before slowly walking to the edge of his tower. He stop for a moment before running to jump to our tower, landing majestically. Sweeping his peachy pink hair back.

'Oh. Fudge! That short guy just jumped  over 50 meter! He is sicko!'

He slowly walk over to us, both hands in the pocket.

"Stop playing games and let us bring you back to korea. Boss want to have a talk with you."

"If i go back now, he probably wouldn't let me go. He would kill me"

"Who knows.. take him!" the short guy signal his men to take pun guy away. But i stand infront of him and say the words i mustn't said.

"l-let him go. I-i will pay his money back to you" I snapped and the short guy squinted his eyes toward me. Looking so scary

"My boss don't need your money, he needs him! Get away, you're not even worth it"

"Excuse me, what did you say?" I huff, rolling my eyes before glaring at him.

'This shortie really need a beating'

I already pulled my sleeves up to my elbow want to teach that cocky shorty a lesson. But pun guy stop me with his arm and shook his head.

"You hear me. You. Are. Not. Worth. it" he said those word one by one as walking to me step by step closer

"Yah! He borrow your boss money, and I'm trying to help him by giving the money back. can't you just let him go?!" I yelled at him. Making him frowning in his stance.

"Look, I don't kn-"

"Oh! Looks like we have to go. Bye!" The pun guy said to the short guy before turn to face me grinning.

"Go? Go wher-ahh!!!! Yah! Are you crazy??!!!"

"Yeahh I'm crazy in love with youuuuuuu"

I couldn't ask more of what pun guy have said before his right hand hug my shoulder from the front and pull me to the back.

Oh No he don't'

From what i have remember, there's nothing on our back. And then i realised.

Actually, Maybe i was too late to realise.

When I'm currently 200 feet in the air. Waiting any second my body will hit the cold water.

Yes, he just pull me to jump from a damn tower castle on the cliff to the deep sea water while saying he love me. Bullshit

It's too late to back off. Because any second i will be clearly dead.

Pieces of my precious memories start to play infront of me.

I tried to grab it. but all i could see is a clear blue sky and a peach pink hair on the edge of the tower, screaming something.

I closed my eyes as my tears flowed to the air.

'What am i crying for? I'm gonna die either way. What's wrong with dying now?'