Hotel restaurant
Your POV

It's a peaceful morning. Mr sun shine bright like a diamond, hot like a morning coffee, warm like the blanket hugging your body in the morning. Birds chirping and flying in the sky. I'm alone with only me and my boyfriend.

"Ohh.. baby, all of you taste so delicious." I moaned in a heavenly feeling if satisfaction.

"Oh my god baby, I can't get enough of you eventhough i already taste you for a thousands time. Oh god! So good."

I was having a really goodtime with my babyboo, But it was changed once i saw short pink haired thot already sitting infront of me while looking at me with a judging face. 

"What?"

"What?"

"I don't know food can make someone horny"

"Shut up. I can do what i want to do with my food.  food is bae"

Yes  my food is my only boyfriend..

"But i think the other customers wanted to eat their breakfast peacefully without hearing  your ugly moan dweeb. It sounds like a donkey got stuck " jimin said while start to eat his breakfast.

I look at my surroundings. Everyone were looking at me with a judging face like jimin did. I cleared my throat to get rid of my shame.

"Shithead, What are you doing here?" He stop his  movement by putting down his fork and knife before looking at me.

"Eating. What else shitface?" He said with his 'duhh' face.

"I obviously know that birdbrain. I thought you and your stupid friend want to go back to Korea?"

"He changed his plans hoe"

"What do you mean he changed his..  woah!"

"Morning y/n!"

"J-jin?"

"Yup. That's me. Why? you like my new hair?"

'DaMnNnn He's actually a hottie!'

'wait, what the heck? He's still the same Seokjin. Cut it out y/n!'