13

Your POV

After what happened on the stage a few minutes before. Me and taehyung straight go to the hotel restaurant for having our cuisine dinner for two as the prize of being the king and queen of the ball.

We sit opposite of each other not talking a single word as the waiter served our food.

"For a slim girl like you. You sure could eat a lot." Taehyung suddenly open up a topic.

"Ah really? i really love food you know, that's why... Um.." i awkwardly answered. averting his dazling eyes. He sighed as he put down his utensils.

"Y/n, I'm sorry i kissed you without your permission"

"I.."

"But i did not regret my decision"

"Huh? W-why?"

"Because i like you"

'That's it. I choke. The kim fucking taehyung said he likes me.'

"I.. like you too taehyung"

"You do?"

"Yes.. you're a sweet friend. You're a nice an-"

"I mean i like you as a woman.  i want you to be mine y/n"

'SAY WHAT? THIS FUCKING GREEK GOD WANT ME TO BE HIS! WHAT?!"

"T-tae..."

"Stop. Let me talk"

'Okay...' I blink my eyes.

"I never believe in love at the first sight. but when i met you. I start to believe in true love. You always in my mind since the first time we saw each other at the beach. I always think about you all the time"

'Boi. I forgot how to breathe for a second'

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

'someone SLAP THE FUCKING OUTTA ME!'

"I... D-"

"She won't be your girlfriend taehyung!"

"Jimin?" I was surprised to see jimin burge inside

"Y/n stand up!" He said while greeting his teeth without looking at me. Instead he stared taehyung with rage.

"Why? What happen? I just started to ea-"

"I said stand up!" His face is red when yelling. And i automatically standing up from my seat before he grab my hand and drag me out.

"What are you doing? Let her go!" Taehyung grip my hand on the other side. Making me in between them both.

Jimin roared before let go of his grip on me and push taehyung by the chest.

'This smells intro of a Fight'

"Jimin stop. Okay i will follow you but st-"

"Who are you to drag her away?" This time taehyung the one pushed jimin by the chest.

'Oh No'

"Guys.  Really. Stop!" I slip in but they both pushed me to the side.

'Whut!'

I stand up to stop them from making the push fight turned to a fist fight.

But someone stop me by hugging my waist from the side and walk me to the exit.

"Jin! "

"Y/n, i only leave you for a minute and you already caused troubles."

"No i am not! Turn around and let's get jimin away from taehyung"

"Let them be. Taehyung deserve it"

"He didn't do anything to me jin! He just confessed his feelings to me" i push him slightly away.

"And what? You would say yes, kiss him, date him, sleep with him, and fortunately marry him? I don't think so! Because YOU CAN'T!"

I choke on my breath. Same goes to him.

"I.. i know I won't live long. But you have no right to say that to me"

"Y-y/n, that's not what i mean."

"Stop it jin! I had enough" i turn around and walk away.

He ran up infront of me to stop me. His eyes turn soft as his hand caressed my tears.

"Y/n, he's not the right one for you"

"You have no right to judge who's the right one for me. I know i am nobody and he's somebody bu-."

"what i mean is. You're too good for him."

I shook jin hands away from my cheek roughly.

"You don't even know taehyung, jin! You're selfish!" And i run from him to the private room where taehyung and jimin were.

As soon as i arrive there. I was seeing something that i shouldn't see.