20

Y/n POV

So the three of us awkwardly sat together at a cafe across our office without a word. Truthfully, i don't know how to start a conversation with taehyung after what had happened at malibu.  The air is somewhat thick in seriousness. Luckily the waiter came to our table to take order.

Namjoon seem to know something had happened between us and he take the first initiative to talk. Starting with a cough.

"So you guys don't wanna, you know? hug each other saying long time no see bro or do something other people would rather do? "

I look at namjoon without any emotion.

"What?" Namjoon ask with blank face on.

"You look different" i nonchalantly start a topic so namjoon doesn't seem so lost.

"This is my appearance when I'm working" he flip his imaginary long hair that make me scoff.

"Oh yes, taehyung is also our model and he als- wait is it just me or the air just stuffy?" Namjoon fanning himself

" I confessed to her and the next minute i kiss an unknown blonde girl infront of her hyung" taehyung said with a poker face, looking at me straightly.

"Oh my god this stupid cousin of mine. i should already known. I'm really sorry for my cousin stupidness y/n" again. Namjoon sighed and pinch his nose bridge.

"No it's okay. So he's your cousin. what a small world”

"Yeah, he's my cousins same goes t-"

”where did you go after what happen?" taehyung smirk

"Sorry?" I brace myself on the outside. But actually my heart is thumping furiously.

' He doesn't know about my one night stand with jin right?'

" You ran away because you are heartbroken with me isn't y/n? You really like me right y/n?" He smirk again

"I am not!" Guessed he didn't know.

"Oh i bet you do" he show his stupidly handsome smirk again. this time i think i had the audacity to punch this good looking lunatic.

"I said i am n-"

"I don't think she likes you because she's currently in a serious relationship with seokjin" namjoon back me up.

"......…....."

'Oh my god! Oh crap namjoon!! Why? Just why now??'

"Ohhh" taehyung seems to like this topic. He leans more on the table. One palm supporting his chins. Slurping his strawberry ice blended with a knowing face.

'urghh!!'

"Why don't You look surprise at all?"

"I met them there hyung. The LOVERS are trully having their nice time together"

"Oh. That's how you guys knew each other.  What a small world.  So while we're at it, y/n you must know what happen to those two b- please excuse me, important call. Gotta answer it. " namjoon get out from the cafe to answer his call more privately. Leaving only me alone with taehyung.

Taehyung scoff.

"What. What are you laughing for"

" I don't know you and jin were something y/n"

"W-we are"

" Don't look like one to me"

"W-We are okay. We just not showing it"

"Okay whatever.  So explain to me why after that night. Seokjin come to me asking for you. You're his girlfriend. He should know where you would go"

"Mind your business"

"I smell something fishy~~" he smirk again. Tilting his head to the side

"I smells something fishy about you and jin too. Just who are you?"

"You'd know about us if you really his girlfriend. You know how open he is with everything"

I scowl at him

He laugh at me again. But this time he's laughing too much. his face turn red.

"I don't know that you are the type of easy to laugh taehyung-ssi"

"Oohhh kitten be all formal. I love formalities. It's my kink. Why don't you call me master for once?"

"What?!! This stupid idiot " I deadpanned shock to his statement that i slap the table. Making him burst into a laughing idiot again.

"Wow, you guys seems to be having a blast together. but sadly we have a business meeting to attend to y/-"

"I'll gladly follow you." I abruptly stand up even before namjoon could finish his words. His eyes widened while looking at my eagerness.

" What are you waiting for? Let's go. Fast! "

”o-okay"

"Where can i find a hardworking secretary like her namjoon hyung?"

"Oh shut up!" I said making taehyung laugh more merrily on his seat.

"She's not really my secretary, yoongi is. But she's doing the job better than my actual secretary"

"Oh my kitten doing all the grumpy old cat job (yoongi) . Cliché"

"Urghh.. Can we just go to the meeting now Mr president?"

"Alright I'm going.. are you following us tae?"

"No he's not gonna follow us!"

"Pfftt.. relax kitten. I'm not going to follow you. Beside, business and meetings is just not my forte"

*********

"This fancy restaurant is really not my forte Sir” i commented as i sat my ass down on this comfortable expensive looking chairs inside the private room. Waiting for the client together with namjoon.

"And why is that?"

"Because when we go to any fancy restaurant. All they serve you is the food that you can consume in just one bite. Why are they even gave us forks and knives for?"

"Pfttt!" He tried to suppress his laugh. But that clearly a fail.

"Ehem! True enough” he add

"By the way. Which client are we meeting with? I don't remember today you have any meeting schedule"

"Oh you'll know later"

knock knock knock

"Speaking of the Devil. Yes, please Come in"

The waiter slide the door gracefully for our client . Once y/n saw the one who entered the private place. Her eyes were shock with who she saw. She gaze at namjoon beside her and he just give her a knowing smile that enchance the place with his deep dimple.

'oh ma ga. Tell me Namjoon ain't kiddin me no mo"

The other person also bewildered seeing her there.

"You.."

" Good day Mr Kim." Namjoon hug the man from the side as if he knows the man like forever.

"Good day to you to joon. You look good as always my child. And what a surprise to see you here my lady y/n"

'It's him! BigHit Hospital President'