33

Y/n POV

Jin fall to the ground.

On one of his knees.

Kneeling

Suddenly one by one start to gather around. Circling us both while holding an alphabet. Namjoon, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, taehyung, jungkook, jisoo, jin parents, the kids from orphanage also were there with lady kim. 

'surprise! Please keep your eyes on me Princess'

I gasp as i turn my eyes toward jin again. He still kneeling but this time with a small red velvet box in his hand.

"I was planning to propose you for months now. But knowing you wanted to surprise me on my birthday, i think this is the right time as no gift and surprises could be as great as you. You are the most best and precious gift for me"

"Look What did i tell you" we could hear taehyung said before some other voice asked him to shut up.

"Jin.. i"

"Wait y/n. Let me finish" i nod. Heart is doing it's work and it's pumping beyond limit.

"Moon y/n, thank you for coming into my life, thank you for loving me for who i am. Thank you for laughing at my jokes,i know my dad jokes is sometimes too much. Thank you for  giving me the second chance, thank you for being the light to my darkness. thank you for entrusting your heart and loving me y/n."

"I know i hurt you a lot, I'm sorry. But i promise I'll do my best to take care of you, keep you safe, make you happy and do all your wishlist together."

"I also want you to know that you mean the entire world to me. The more i know you, the more that i realised how incomplete my life without you. I never know how i functioned before i met you. I think of you everything i do now. You become my source of oxygen, my everything." Jin paused a little, giving a subtle smile to me.

"I want to spend the rest of my life to make you the happiest woman alive." A breath escape my lips as i try to process everything.

"So with all the honour. Moon y/n, will you be the wife of this boy with love?" He open the velvet case to show me the ring, but before he could do that...

"Yes!" I almost cry out l. Swinging my arm around jin's neck. He stumbled back a little, falling on his butt as he crossed his legs so i could wrap myself around him.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I said in between the kisses i showered him with. He laugh as pulling away slightly. Taking the ring and carefully insert it onto my ring finger.

He gave a quick peck on my fingertips as he notice a tear rolled down my cheek.

People are celebrating us by popping the party popper.

"Congrats my son. I'm proud of you" jin dad pulled me and jin to stand up before hugging jin and pat his back doing the same to me after. same goes with his mom. My attention turn to jin after they go to lady Kim where jin dad actually call her as his mom.

I cupped jin face to look at mine "Jin this is s-"

"Congratulations to the couple, now let's move on to the next agenda of this event. And... Que!" Taehyung stand in between us as he hold a microphone and pull us to sit on one of the table for two in the middle.

The light turn off again so the screen that suddenly appeared from above turned on. Showing pieces of memories of me. I mean, a lot photos of me with a beautiful piano instruments as it's background sounds.  Starting when I'm at the orphanage, my college says, my working days, the day when i had fun adventures with jin and jimin. But ofcourse he crop jimin out from the pictures. The photos were shown together with beautiful words been quote as i know it was jin melodic voice.

After 3 minutes, the slide show was finish and the lights been turned on again. Everyone were clapping and cheering not because of the slide show. But because of 6 silhouette walk to the stage and occupied the 7 empty chairs with a stand microphone each.

"This is for you" jin said before standing up. Walking toward the stage and sit at the middle.

The song start and jimin as the first singer. The song was beautiful. And their voice is mesmerising. I never knew they could sing  and i never knew they would sing.

(They sing boy with Luv but in acoustic ballad)

Jin end the song by walking to y/n giving her the rose before they really end it with a kiss.

"Thank you. I love you jin" y/n Said, still wrapping her arm around jin neck

"I love you more to the moon and back y/n" jin said as he hold y/n waist before leave a kiss on y/n forehead.

Jin broke apart his lips, his words soft.
"I can't wait for you to have my last name my love"

I hug him, bringing my ear toward his pumping heart. " I'm counting the days my soon-to-be-husband" jin smiles as he kissed the top of y/n head

To have and to hold. for better or for worse. For richer and for poor. In sickness and health. In love and cherish until death do them apart. No distance could tear them apart.

Jin and y/n would live happily ever after.