10

Taehyung take me back to the hotel that evening after jin never pick up my calls.

We stop by the pool once he saw his friend there.

"Heyya mate. What you doing here?" Taehyung said. Fist bumming the red headed guy while sitting beside him.

 Fist bumming the red headed guy while sitting beside him

"Chillin after finished my part time job. Who is she?"

"Jungkook meet y/n. Y/n, meet jungkook. My friend a.k.a roomate"

"Hi. I'm Jungkook. Jeon jungkook. This idiot friend"

"y/n. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too. So y/n, this might be weird to ask you in our first met. But will you be my partner to tomorrow ball?"

"What ball?"

"The Gala dance ball held by the hotel tomorrow night"

"I don't know whether i will go to the ball or not."

"Why not?" Jungkook asked while taking my hand on his.

'woah, this guy is daring for someone who look like a cute little bunny.'

"I-i never go to a dance ball before. And i.. I don't know what to wear either" i tried to pull my hand from him.

"Jungkook cut it out. She will feel uncomfortable if you do that" taehyung pull me apart from jungkook. But my leg slip on the wet floor making my body unstable and fall inside the pool. Pulling taehyung into the water too.

Taehyung help me out from the swimming pool and jungkook give us towel to dry us.

"Y/n. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. I didn't meant to make you fall into the pool" taehyung searching for my face before cupping it. His reaction flushed with worried.

"It's okay. I'm sorry i drag you to the pool tho"

"Nah. I'm alright. As long as I'm the one who save you again. I don't mind" he said charmingly while drying my hair with the towel.

'Oh this affection.. he's smile is dazzling.'

"Hey, your face is red. Are you sure you okay?"

"R-really? I-i guess the weather is too hot for me”

"It is? Let me check" taehyung cupped my cheek and put our forehead together.

"Mkay. I think i gotta go" jungkook awkwardly said

"T-taehyung, j-jungkook is ."

"Let him be. Y/n, right now i-"

"Hands off her!" Suddenly jin came to us and push taehyung apart from  me making taehyung fall on his bum. Jungkook come back and crouching to help his friend on the floor.

Jin walk to make another move on them but i stop him.

"Jin stop! What do you think you're doing?" I push him away from them.

"So you want to back them up y/n? Fine! Do what you want" Jin said, before stomping his way.

"Haish! That guy really. Taehyung,  jungkook. I..."

"We're fine. Go to him"

"Thanks jungkook. Sorry tae"

******

Jin POV

"Jin stop. Seokjin!" I didn't't stop and keep walking faster. Leaving her behind.

"Yah kim fucking seokjin! you idiot!" She shout louder, the people around us looking at our way. I stop in my track but still doesn't turn around to face her.

"You idiot. Why are you the one getting angry all of sudden?"

"You ask me why? I saw you being all touchy with him y/n" I turn to face her this time.

"He just helping me out from the pool"

"Oh i bet he help you to play skateboard while freely touching your body. What's next? Replacing me by doing all your bucket list together too?"

"He was helpi-... Wait. You were there? Why don't you come to us and continue our picnic jin?"

"I don't want to be the third wheeler on your romantic time y/n." I'm back to walk away from her again, but she grip my wrist to stop me.

"You're the one who leaves me behind on that park. He just leave me company while waiting for you to come back idiot. And who said anything about replacing you?"

"I still hate the way he look at you and the way he touched you"

"And why is that?"

"I.. i... No reason! " I stutter.

She sighed.

"Jin look. I know you feel left out when i know other people than you. But I won't left or replace you. Rest assured okay. I will still be your friend"

'I was mad not because i feel left out. But because i was jealous. I want to be more than your friend.'

"Let's start over alright. How about we go to tomorrow ball together as a partner?"

"Ball?"

"Yeah dance ball tomorrow night at the hotel hall"

'A ball with y/n as my partner.. that will be..'

"You don't want to go? Then i-"

"I'll go! I'll definitely g-.. ehem! I meant, i should go. Maybe" i cleared my throat, tried to cover my excitement

She chuckled. "You seems to like dance ball a lot huh. Your eyes sparkling. So be  my partner?"

"Maybe i should, Or you'll end up getting any. no one will be your partner anyway."

"I don't know. I bet there's someone want to be my part-'

"It's okay, i will sacrifice myself to be your partner to the ball. End of discussion."

"Right.. " she huff.

"Yah, why are you letting your hair wet like this. You should dry it or you will catch a cold" I changed the topic by rubbing her wet hair with the towel hanged on her shoulder.

"This is all your fault idiot"