24

Your POV

After what happened in the office this evening. All the workes keep giving you a weird glare. Which is you know it's pretty much a disgust glare and maybe a bit of  jealousy glare. Since you're the caused of the charming guys center of topic until they almost fight in such unprofessional way in the office.

You get back to your house and locking yourself in your room watching Netflix and chilling like nothing happen as soon as you finished your working hours at 5 like every other day.

Suddenly a loud messy knock like a bull would crash in your door any minute distract you. In the same time jolt you out from your movie focus. To be honest, I'm scared if i was late a few second to open the door, it will definitely broken to pieces.

You cussed under your breath before unlock and click open your door, only to see your bestfriend pervert face mixed with scary grinned with an add of hard breathing.

"What? What now?" Unknowingly you move a step back

" I swear i just did not see a super fricking fucking sweet ass cheek hot plumpkin ass,. oh, did i say a hot sweet cheeks before? Ahhh!! Y/n i swear he is such an ethereal angel fall from the heaven and i thought i will never able. Like, never ever see him infront of my very own beautiful eyes! Ohh what a hot ass hunk. Gahhh!!!"

"And i swear i hate your dolphin voice more than i hate your pervert face shoved to my face jisoo.. just what the fuck? Take a deep breathe in will ya? Or you will choke on your own breath woman"

So she did what i asked her too. She breathe in and out before start squealing again. Hugging me and jumping like a child in the mean time.

"Ok. Tell me what happen"

" There's a hot ass model outside waiting for you" she beams.

”huh?"

********

"Taehyung?"

"Hey" he grinned as he unleaning from the wall and standing properly looking at me

'okay damn, jisoo's right. He is Fucking damn hot. Shit!'

"What are you doing this infront of my house?"

"Just to check on you"

I raised my eyebrow and give him my famous blank face.

"Sassy much" he utters under his breath before sighing.

"Look. I know I'm an ass"

"Just like what my bestfriend said" i sang

"Huh?"

" I thought we both knows that i hate you"

"Yeah you didn't say anything when i hold you this afternoon"

"Touché. So why are you really here?"

" I told you. To check out on you. You see, i saw how what the others might think of you. And i think maybe you need someone to talk too a-"

"What i need is Netflix and some chillin time for myself, but obviously you take my time out if it. For example, like  now"

"Ouch." He fake brokenhearted as he held the left side if his chest.

I huff. Took me a minute before giving him a  signal with my head to follow me. Then, we stop walking infront of a park. I sit on a bench at the side. So is he.

We didn't utter a single word as we're busy in our own thoughts as watching at the beautiful starry sky above us.

"Why did you bring me here?" He asked. Eyes still on the sky. I stared at his perfect side profile taking it all in my mind.

" I thought. You're the one who need some time and someone to talk too"

"Why is that? Are you worried about me that much y/n? " His husky voice again asked me while staring right into my eyes. He leaned closer to my face as his fingers slip my hair back to my ear as he rest his hand at the side of my cheeks after. Looking at me with the eyes of pure seduction.

'This hoe is a total charming Playboy. fuck! My heart'

His lips almost brushed against mine as his eyes didn't falter from giving it's full attention to mine.

"Because you're hurt " i said. And make him back away. the way his eyes change make me sure that what i think is real.

He sighed. Push his hair back as he stiffles a  fake throaty laugh

" So jin is your brother?"

"Unfortunately yes. He is" he said making me nodding

"Seems like your relationship with your brother didn't end well?"

" It's didn't need a genius to figure that obvious thinks out"

I rolled my eyes.  even in this kind of situation he choose to be sassy

I keep my mouth shut as taehyung staring at the sky. A few minutes later taehyung walk closer to a swing. He sat on it and slowly swing himself. I look at him, unknowingly smiling to myself as i saw him smiling like a child, This is new side for me and i know i would like this taehyung more.

" I won't tell you the details on why I hate my brother so much." He swings

"Because i know you like my brother"

"As if" i scoff

Smirk drew on his lips but keep swinging like a happy innocent child.

"It's so obvious. You're just debating on something."

"I am not!"

" Oh please. I can read your face like an open book eventhough I'm not a fortune teller. You suck at hiding. I bet people will know when you are lying or even farting because duh.. it's you."

I bit my lips. Not wanting to backfire any of his sassy comments.

A minute of silence.

"I once love a girl"

"Very deeply" the swing swings slower

"I plan to make her mine by marrying her.” he sighed and turn to look at me with a look that I can't interpret. He look so serious. As if the taehyung that i know is not him.

" But jin ruined it all.."