Your POV

"Drink up drink up! Let's get drunk tonight!" Jin usher as he raised his beer bottle a little bit tipsy.

"Yah, we just ate our dinner. Aren't you full to be drinking?"

"Y/n dear, you're the one who finished three plate of food. Not me. "

"Don't judge me. Girls need their food"

"It's okay, I like girl who eats a lot anyway. you should stay here and be my company"

"Why would i? Jimin would be with you if anything happen. I want take a walk nearby." I said before standing up from my seat.

"You! You make me frustrated! Who told you to talk with other guy other than me? I was jealous! I was serious when i said i Love you"

'sometime jin really make my heart flutters with his sweet words'

"And how dare you to say that he's more handsome than me? Pftt! Is that a joke? There's someone handsomer than this face? Hah! What a joke."

'i take back what i said. He always annoyed me with his narcicist side'

Suddenly I feel annoyed and out of mood. It makes me want to feel alcohol in my system.

I take jin's beer and chug it all in one shot. Jimin and jin eyes were wide, looking at me.

"What? Got problems?" I snapped.

"Heart problems. My heart seems thumping looking at how cool you are. Y/n, jjang!" He shows a thumbs up while grinning.

"Hey hey, you want to hear a joke about a paper?"

"Nevermind"

"It's TEARable" he let out a windshield laugh while clapping. Jimin trying hard to stabilize jin in his chairs as he's the one still sober even after chugging three large glass of beers.

"Your joke is lame like always jin" i comment

"I would tell you a joke about construction. But I'm still WoRKing on it" he laugh again. Seeing him laugh effect me to laugh too.

"You know y/n."

"No. i don't know"

"My jokes is quite leJINdary"

"Fuck! Stop it!"

"Languange young lady, how many times do i have to tell you?"

"Like i care hoe"

"Ah! I drink too much, i think i peed on myself a little"

"Shit! Please say you didn't. stupid" jimin yelled while standing up from his feet.

"Oh i did" jin tipsy said.

"Geez, Go to the toilet. You're disgusting really."

Jimin pull him to the toilet as soon as possible. Leaving me on the table drinking alone.

"Oh? It's odd to meet with you here"

"Oh?! You! The guy at the beach"

"Yep, the one and only that had saved your butt. Hi, the name is Taehyung." He pull out a fist bump so i can fist bump him in exchange of hand shaking.

"I'm y/n"

"Nice name. Were you alone?"

"Umm.. no. my friend going to the restroom for a sec"

"For a quickie huh. Hey you want to join me somewhere?"

"Huh?" I look at the restroom place thinking. Well not really thinking. What would i think if this hunk actually asked me to go with him? Duh.