12

We stop dancing as people are getting fuller on the dance hall. Move on to our most favourite spot at the ball which is where the food and beverages are.

Eating with jin is always feels like I'm in  heaven. because I won't feel uncomfortable with eating a lot type of food and in a big portion on that too. because he does like eating as much as I do.

Our table is full with every type of food that the hotel had prepared. We even couldn't see the other guests that shared the table with us because the load of food we put.

I didn't feel uncomfortable with it as long as jin is with me doing some stupid things together.

But suddenly a hot ass jimin with new dirty blonde hair.

'Wow i didn't expect that'

'Wow i didn't expect that'. come from somewhere and whispering something onto jin ears that made him stop eating. It's a rare view for me to see jin stop eating his food to be honest.

"Y/n. I need to go somewhere."

"Where you going? I'll follow you"

"No. You stay here and have fun okay. I promise i will come back later"

"Yah Jin. Jin!" He ignored my voice as he run somewhere with jimin tailing behind him. I stand up from my seat planning to follow them but after three steps of my annoying heels. Someone stopped me from running.

"Taehyung? Is that you?"

"The one and only" he grinned

"The one and only" he grinned. Showing his pure boxy smiles.

"You dyed your hair. W-wow!"

"Might wanna be a little bit formal in this kind of event. So yeah.. where you going? Back to your suite?"

"Um.. i-i need to run somewhere i-"

"Let's dance." Taehyung didn't give me the time to answer him and he just drag me to the middle of the dance hall to have a slow dance with him.

Truth to speak. Taehyung is heavenly handsome with his perfect visual, that's why all of the girls eyes are on him. Envious of me dancing with him. Could agree with that. But I feel a little bit uncomfortable dancing with him than with jin. I could feel his hand is roaming around my waist.

"You look so damn beautiful tonight y/n" he whispered to my ear as his breath sends tingling sensation to my spine.

"T-tae, i need to go somewhere" i push his chest slowly so it have a little gap to mine.

"Maybe you should wait until they inform the king and queen"

"But i really want to.."

"Cmon y/n, do it for me. Please?" He asked, giving me the sparkling eyes.

"Alright. Just until they inform the results."

"Sweet!"

A few minutes later someone with mic, i guess the one supposed to be tonight MC enter the stage.

"Isn't that your friend jungkook?"

'what with guys and their hair dye changing? They are just so hot like damn son!'

"Yup, the part time he did yesterday is actually practice for mc-ing for today. Be glad you didn't be his partner or you'll be standing next to him now"

"Wow. I don't know wether i am glad or hurt after knowing he ask me to be his partner just to company him on the stage" we both laughed.

Time skipped with all the amateur chit chatting on stage.

"And the prom king and queen for tonight is...... Give me the the drum!" Jungkook chirp on the stage as the other guests clapping their hands in amusement, waiting for the stage light stop at a certain couple.

"Congratulations to our new king and queen. Please come up on the stage together dear lovely couple"

"U-us??" I was surprised to know that everyone were actually looking at us while clapping their hands as soon as the light stop on us. Flickered to taehyung and i.

"I guess we're both suite each other that's why we could win. Let's go and take the prize"

When we step up on the stage, we're both receive a crown as king and queen. Jungkook tease us both infront of many people and we couldn't say a thing about it. But what shock me a lot is the ending.

"So we should let the king and queen have their own happy time. But I'm sure everyone want to see the flames of your romantic desire to each other. So how about a kiss?"

"Huh?" I was begun bewildered by what he jungkook had come up with. I couldn't say anymore as the crowd getting wild.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd chant.

"What to do tae- umph!"

Taehyung kissed me. On the lips.

My first kiss.