17

Your POV

"Shit! I'm late on my fir-umph! Ouch..." I bumped with someone making my bum kissing the hard floor.

When i open my eyes. I saw a hottie, chest bigger than mine on the floor infront of me. White button up t-shirt dirty with a brown..

'wait! I know this smell. Caramel macchiato!'

"Ohmagodohmagodohmagod are you okay?!" I help him to get up. He didn't say anything, maybe still shocked with what happened.

"Oh my god what should i do? What should i do? I shreak while panicking rubbing the coffee on his chest with my napkins as if that will help getting the coffee stains off.

"S-sir.. I'm really sorry.  Ireallylateformyfirstdayandimrunningreallyfastandididntseeyouandjustbumpedintiyouimreallysorry" not gonna lie, i rap better than eminem.

"Woah, calm down, it's okay. Come, i can rub the stains myself. I think you should take your time and catch some breath now."

"Yeah i should take the time to... Time! Time!!" Look at the time on my watch

" Look at the time! I'm late!!" Dashing away but turn back to him a few after.  taking my pen out of my purse and taking his hand without asking his permission. Writing something on his palm.

"That's my number. I'm really sorry, but I'm in the rush. So Tell me about all the cost later. See you!" And there i go, run faster than usain bolt.

******

”at last!!"

" Not bad, 1 second left before due. Nice record y/n" said a brown haired guy from my left while he inserting his punch card in the machine.

He then turned and face me. Stupidly laughing after seeing my face.

"Hey y/n. Long time no see yes?"

"Hoseokie!!"

"That's me. Your sunshine" he smiles brightly as ever as i can remember. I run to him giving him a bear hug him like there's no tomorrow and he hug me back before lifting and turn merry go around.

Jung hoseok is my workmate in the office and we're really close. he's a total sunshine and a total crackheads. Everyone in the company knows how close we were.

But no. We don't have any relevant relationship people would guess we would have. Because hoseok is so not into me or any other woman. You know what i mean.

He put me down after a few turn and we walk to the office side by side.

"So did anything happen in the office while I'm gone?"

" Other than I'm missing you like crazy? Nope nothing happened"

"Awwwww you're so sw- wait, before i forgot, why are you so relax when you're late to punch the card? This is so not you hoseokie"

"Oh relax, The president already step down from her throne after you suddenly stop working. Because she can't do anything without you. So she sell this company to some random dude that called himself worldwide handsome duh"

He said while sitting infront if his working desk beside me.

"Say what now?!! Are you serious?"

" Nah. She just wanted to have a rest after years working and pass the company to her worldwide handsome son."

" Hey, stop with the worldwide handsome thingy"  it made me remember of kim seokjin.  I continue inside.

" What? I'm not wrong, because her son and the co- Oh, talk about the devil. Good morning Mr Kim! " Hoseok said whilst standing up before bowing showing respect to the said man.

Without further a do. I too standing up slowly before bowing.

"Good morning!  Mr K-Kim....?"

I was shocked after seeing the guy who they called our new President.

Judging from the no shirt and only wearing his tux and tie were tied on his neck 'damn, he look so damn fine. That collar bone and tiddies is so hot as hell. Emm emm.. i'm we- focus y/n! Focus!'

That is truly the guy that i bump justnow. Oh lord what sin actually I've done other than lying to my teacher that my dog eat my homework when i actually didn't have a dog? Luckily, he hide the idea of knowing me infront of everyone else. Showing his professionalism. While me.

I'm nervous as heck!

'he's here. Infront of me'

He give a little nod toward all his staff before entering his personal office. Trailed by one pale guy. his personal assistant maybe?.

"Wow he always looks hot. But today, he's extra hot and spicy. My armpit sweating like Niagara falls."

"H-hoseok, w-who is t-that?"

"Wooohhh  mama, what's with wearing only blazers and tie around the neck? Is he feel so hot or am i the only one feelin hot?"

"Hoseokie!"

"Oh sorry, i forgot you're here. That's our new President"

"Mr Kim Namjoon."

I'm officially dead.

"But that min yoongi is cold as ice like always.... He's mine y/n. He's mine. Hey... Y/n? Do you hear me? Heeyyyyy"

'h-he's the president of my company? Wth!?'

"Hey y/n, your phone ringing"

I look at my phone and it's a unknown number. I gulped before pick it up.

"Come to my room" said the deep voice

I'm officially dead inside.