25

I sighed as i slump myself to my comfy bed. Hugging the pillow. Remembering what happen last one hour before.

The look of taehyung sad face break me to pieces. He fucking cried. He bawled his eyes out, That bastard Kim fucking Playboy taehyung is crying because of one girl.

Now i know why he be like the one he is now. He's heartbroken, a total broken to pieces. A Player, a drunktard, a master of one night stand and everything bad is because he wanted to forget his heartbreak.

Flashback

' On the day i want to propose her. I saw something i shouldn't.….." he take a few deep breath. Smiling, as he still trying to keep his composure to not cry

' i saw her and my brother kissing each other.  He knows. He fucking knows i want to propose her that time!! He's the mastermind  for that special day. He knows.... But h-he.... He stab me on the back. I believed him. I like him so much, he's the big brother that i could ever ask for. And i love her so much that it's hurt ' he was broke to the core as his tears didn't stop. His shoulder vibrate due to his sobs and hiccups.

I walk up to him just to give him a comfort that i know he really need. Pat on his head, a slow caresses on his back and a hum of 'it's okay. It's all going to be okay' is what i can do for him. I feel devastated to see him crying on my arms as he burried his face on my shoulder.

"I let that thing go. I don't want to admit what i saw. Maybe my eyes is playing with me. Maybe it's not what it was. Maybe, just maybe, they want to play pranks on me." He was a crying mess.

"But then.,. On the day of my important meetings. I got a call from hospital. saying that she is admitted to emergency after her office mate found she faint. I thought my heart is not even beating anymore. I ran.. i Fucking run to her and leave everything." He cried harder whilst hugging my waist tighter as if a child scared his mother will leave him forever.

"But when i got there. H-he was there.. but She... She's already g-gone... leaving me with only a piece of paper saying that she love jin and sorry for giving me hopes. Why y/n? Why? I really... I really really love her.. why did she..."

Taehyung is crying uncontrollable. His face is still buried on my shoulder. As he didn't want to show how vulnerable he look right now. i didn't say a word, just keep rubbing a comfortable small circle on his back. I totally understand him  eventhough i never felt how he felt. Seeing his crying state right now is enough for me.

A few minutes past as i stand in between of his legs. his arms still wrapped around my waist as i still patting him on the head.  i keep a few distance from him to look how is he doing. And end up seeing his peaceful sleeping face. The tears still bare on his cheeks. His eyes is puffy with red button  nose.

Jungkook appear beside me making me sighed in relief on what to do to taehyung if jungkook is actually not here.

Jungkook slowly support taehyung.

He turn back to me for a quick second just to mutter a thank you's. I barely nod because i know i didn't do anything to be thankful.

******

"Y/n we need to talk"

"I'm sorry sir kim Seokjin. I don't have any time to spend. I have a lot work to do"

" i Believe you do. I already asked namjoon and he said you are not handling anything for the time being" he take my hand as a sign to stop me. But i pull my hand back from his grasp.