I look at them one by one with open mouth.

'Omagah, they're all are so bulky. Whaaaa.. oh! Except for that one shorty. But seriously What are they? A gang lead by Terminator and eat metal as their breakfast?'

I'll close my eyes and bite my lips
'I think I'll piss myself'

"Did anyone know how onion greet each other?" Pun guy randomly asked

'no, not now idiot! Haish!' i low down my head in embarrassement as scared in the same time.

"It's ONIONhaseyo! Hahhaaha!"

I was shaking, still gripping pun guy arm that still relaxed than ever. Both of his hands were inside oh his pants pocket.

"I think we're done playing spies. It's time to go." One of the black suited guy held my wrist with a strong grip.

I gasp!

'This is it. My end. Goodbye food, goodbye air. Goodbye nice vacation, goodbye bucket list, goodbye chicken coupon-that-i-never-use, goodbye my kpop bias, goodbye jisoo, goo-.. oh! My bitchest friend jisoooo.. I haven't said goodbye to her yet, '

"Huaaaaa!! i don't wanna die this youn-" and.. the man push the wailing me away from them.

"Ey?" I turned my head from the ground looking at them. They all were looking at me sending a 'what a weird girl' look, while circling pun guy.

"You are so overdramatic" pun guy said inside the circle.

I stand up from the groud and patted the dust away from my pants.

"Don't you guys were following after me?" I asked them pointing at myself.

"Is she your acquaintance?" The short black suited guy asked pun guy

"Non of your business. Go" his reaction seems slightly changing. He look a bit intimidating scary.

"Just what is happening here?"

"I told you love. They were following me." Pun guy said, hand still in his pocket.

I look at the scary looking mans all around him, gulping before braving my self to ask more.

"Why? Did you borrow money from a gang or something?" I mouthed the words to him

"Yeah.. you could say that. And they currently want to bring me to their boss and kill me" he calmly mouthed back.

'What the fudgeee??' my eyes were wide.

"Go"

"H-huh?"

"Go. I need to sort this things up one way or another. Don't worry about me." The pun guy said smiling.

I'm in dilemma either to go or stay. But after looking at those scary looking mafia's. I think twice to stay.

"Go. And don't dare to get help or call police" the short guy who seems to be the leader roared.

I slowly walk away. Constantly turning my head to look at him. They were dragging him somewhere more excluded.

'Will he be okay? Am i doing the right thing?'

'Ah, This is stressing!'

'ey, you don't even know him. Let him be!'

'Don't poke your nose in someone problem. Let them handle by themselves'

'that's right. Good, now y/n. Go straight and don't ever turned back'

******

3rd POV

"You're in a big trouble if you run away from us again" The leader said, walking ahead of everyone else that are currently holding the handsome guy.

"Like i ever listen to you"

The leader turned around clenching his jaw. Walking toward handsome guy and stopped as he stand one feet away from him.

"Why? Tired of my behaviour? Stop chasing me then. Simple"

The leader smirked.

"That's not gonna happen. I will bring you to the boss by hook or by crook."

"We'll see about that shorty" he smile knowingly.

" You assho-" The leader already fisting handsome guy collar while frowning.

"YOUUU FUCKTARD!! STOP RIGHTTT THEREEE!!" A manly voice from a far could be heard shouting. Before soon after, they heard a loud voice of motorbike engine roared.

Handsome guy and that leader fall apart to different side as they tried to safe themselves from the mad rider that suddenly clash in between them and circling around handsome guy..

"Get on!" The rider said as stopping the motorbike before throwing another helmet toward handsome guy that still in the ground. Hissing in pain of his butt..

"Huh?" He still confused with what happen.

"Aish!" The rider open the helmet cap showing the hidden face.

"You?" His eyes were wide open

"Aren't you gonna wear that goddamn helmet and get on?" Y/n said while looking around them in panic. Seeing those mafia's already standing on their feet one by one.

"Faster!" And he wear that helmet before get on the motorbike behind y/n. Ride away from them in fast speed leaving behind the mafia's chasing for them.

******

Your POV

"Looks like we already lost them" i sigh when i didn't see any of the mafia's from the rear mirror.

"From my experience. They don't give up that easily" pun guy said

"Look at this crazy bastard.. yah! Do you  that desperate with money? Why did you even borrow money from mafia's? Geez! We lost them now but they would eventually catch you someday."

"I have my reason" he slowly utters, hugging me tight as I ride in 60km per hour.

'crazy guy'

"Oh no" I mutter under my breath as i saw something from the rear mirror.

"It's them."

"What the heck?  Now they're chasing us like we are in some fast and furious movie. And WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM? SPORTS CAR? ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"They're desperate to catch me. I told you"

"Shut up! Or i leave you here"

'This is crazy. What am i doing??'

"Hold tight. I'm gonna speed up"

"Already is"

'I'm gonna die today. Seriously!'