Perfect Couple 2

Hi guys! Do you want more of Klint and Sugar? Read on to Perfect Couple 2!

The story will revolve on Vince pero may mga cameo roles sina Sugar at Klint na wala dito sa Book 1. Hihi! 

Currently, nasa 65 chapters na siya. Fast updates! More kilig moments and twists!

~~

Perfect Couple 2: Mr. Broken Meets Ms. Broke

Description:

They met in an unusual way. Vince was trying to forget the love he just lost while Myca was running away from an arranged marriage, penniless. He was heartbroken, she was broke. And fate has better plans for the two of them.

TEASER

Vince Kristoffer Torres - gwapo, mayaman, matalino. Pero broken-hearted. Minsan na siyang nagmahal nang tapat pero dahil sa karuwagan niya noon, tuluyan iyong nawala sa kanya. And now, he's given another chance to love again.. Ang tanong, maduduwag ba siya ulit? Or will he learn from the past and fight for his love?

Myca Rian Lee - maganda, matalino, mayaman. At masunuring anak. Pero dumating sa puntong kinailangan na niyang sumuway sa ipinag-uutos ng kanyang mga magulang. She ran away from her marriage--an arranged one. At nakilala niya ang ating broken-hearted man.

Two people who are bound to meet and fall in love? Well, sana nga.

See you! <3