Chapter 4 | I have to beat his ass

Hailey's pov:

"Oh hey nice to meet you Chase. I didn't expect you here." I say ironically.

I don't mean it.

Obviously.

"So you want to give me a dance?"

I see what you are up to Chase Adams. All the girls stare at me. They already danced for him, right?

Shit I said that out loud.

"No baby don't worry. None of these girls have been dancing for me, princess. You don't have to worry."

"I don't. And guess what sit on the chair and enjoy the show."

While dancing for him I whisper in his ear. "Call me red. Not princess. It doesn't really fit my amazing character."

After that I walk away. While he still sits on the chair completely overwhelmed, I get back behind the bar. The girls were looking at me like they wanted to kill me. Well they could try bit they wouldn't be able to finish it.

Time skip to Saturday evening:

Finally, Saturday.

The week has been rough. First it started with that weird moment in the club. The days after Chase and his friends came quite often to talk to me. I guess they saw the dance, too. Well I am comfortable in my body, I am glad they enjoyed the show.

I also broke the nose of some chick. I have no idea what her name was but she was talking shit about me behind me back. She deserved it.

Today is my first fight in New York City. I thought I was used to fighting. But I was hell of excited for tonight.

The people mostly know me under my name death angel. It is my fighting name and I love it. It sound so badass. I drag people to hell with me. I also always wear a mask and red lipstick. The people know that I am a girl. I mean it is kind of obvious, with the boobs and everything. They just always try again and again to beat me. They should just start admitting that I am better.

Tonight is going to be different, becaus Ethel fighters in Manhattan already saw what I wa capable of and it wasn't a surprise for them anymore.

But the New York City guys have no idea of what is coming towards them.

I parked my bike in the back of an old warehouse. In there are the best underground fighters from all around the world.

And from now on it is my playground.

I wear a pair of nude leggings which are open on the sides so you can see me tattoos. They were too painful for not showing them. My black sports bra is black with some lace. My ankles, wrists and hands are wrapped with some black tape. On top of my bra I wear a grey jacket. And not to forget my black mask. My hair is in a braided ponytail.

I go into the womans changing room and it is empty as always.

I then go to the bar to say that I want to fight.

"Name" the bartender says bored.

"Death angel" i say "but you can call me red so feel special" I add.

"Uhh a feisty one. I like it."

"So tell me red, who do you want to fight against?"

"Your champion." Respond dryly.

He looks shocked. But for real who cares.

"Could you look after that?" I ask and put my bag and gun on top of the bar.

"Of course."

As I walk away I could hear him shout "Your fight starts in 5 minutes"

5 minutes later:

I go up into the ring after the guys befor me finished fighting.

I see a strong person stepping up into the ring. Wait oh shit that is Ryder.

Luckily I am wearing a mask.

"So who do we have here" the introducer asks.

"Death angel"

"The next to fighters are death angel and our undefeated champion king R."

I laughed very hard then looked to ryder or "king R" right into the eyes. Who chooses a name that sounds so stupid.

"In less than 5 minutes I will be champion."

Fuck

I think Ryder recognized my voice.

I don't care, I have to beat his ass. The bell rings and the fight begins. He starts attacking me with punches right into my face. I block them all and punch him straight onto his nose. Then he tries to hit me in the side. Well not today. I kick his fist with my foot while doing a back handspring. After that I do a roundhouse kick and knock him out. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. And our new champion is death angel. I see 4 guys walking into the ring to get ryder.

One of them looks me right in the eyes. I ran as fast as I could out of the ring into the changing room
I don't want him to know about this secret, too.

I pick up my gun and my bag from the bartender. He just says thank you for the money he got when he was voting for me. I smile at him and run directly to my bike. I swing my leg over and started it. I could see chase running out of the building shouting a loud "FUCK".