Chapter 22 | He can't be alive

So here is another Chapter. I just want to finish the book so I can write a epilogue. Have fun reading :) <3
*******************
Hailey's pov:

I get onto my white bike. I have no idea how it made it's way here but it is here so I will ride it. The location where Emilio wants to meet me isn't that far away. Just like half an hour.

I drive through the streets of NewYork and suddenly I feel watched. I turn around but there is no one. Trying not to think about it I continue my way to the warehouse.

When I arrived, there were 2 cars and a couple of guys with guns. One of the cars was a van.

I park my bike and take my helmet off. The guys look like they expected me. Good. I walk towards the entrance and they didn't stop me. The one guy standing in front of the door looks at me and asks "Name".

What should I answer?

Hailey Liana Costillo or Hailey Brown.

I think with the first option I get into the building. I don't like it but it is my name.

"Hailey Liana Costillo"

He looks in shock. He speaks through his little in ear thing and asks the boss if he should let his daughter in.

I didn't hear the answer, but the guy opens the door so that answers my question.

After I got inside the building I look around. The ceiling is high and the windows closed there wasn't a door expect the one I just went through. In the middle there was a couch and a chair. On the chair sits one guy.

My real father Emilio Costillo. Ugh I hate that dirt bag. But hello from that bunch of thrash my DNA got so amazing so I should probably thank him form my boobs.

"Come here and sit on the sofa" he says.

"Okay but you should know I don't like it when someone pretends to give me orders"

"I AM YOUR FATHER I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND TO WHO I WANT OKAY" he screams and gets towards me.

I  just sat down and now he is chocking me with his hands. Not nice daddy.

I laugh and spit in his face.

"I came here for answers so give them to me or I will leave" I yell.

"You want answers you will get them but first I think we should relocate." He says with that stupid grin on his face.

And shortly after his words I feel a needle in my neck. Shit it was a trap.

And with these last thoughts I fall into a deep sleep.

At the new location...

Damn my head hurts. And where the fuck am I. I try to move but I can't since I am tied to a chair but of iron.

My neck hurts. And it only hurts on the place where the needle got under my skin. Son of a bitch.

I hear a door opens so I close my eyes again. I pretend to still sleep and see if they say something important.

"But boss what will we do after she got the informations will you kill her or what will you do" I hear a voice asking.

"I won't kill my daughter. But I have someone who would love to finish his job." My father ahem my sperm donor says.

Acting like I just hot awake I yawn. I open my eyes and feel a lot of pairs of eyes on me. I look around and suddenly there are like a dozen men in the room and Emilio of course.

"So and now it is time for informations, don't you think daddy?" At the last word I let out a little laugh.

"Yeah right that is the reason why you are here" he responds. Obviously not getting the daddy joke.

"So where do I start, right let's start with my father. He said I would only get the gang If I had three sons. It is a rule to make sure that the gang will stay in the family and no woman would take it over. So we aren't allowed to have daughters. We should have aborted you but we couldn't do it. We decided that after your birth we would give you to a child adoption center and act like you died at the birth. Like that you would have a life but just not with your real parents."

"That is complete bullshit. You act like you just wanted the best for me but bitch no. Did you ever think about how it is for a newborn child to live for three months without the love of parents and a family"

"You don't get it. WE COULDN'T KEEP YOU. You would have been killed in the couple next days. And I still am your father so talk with respect. And now listen there is more. After you were three months in the adoption center we didn't like the thought of you living your life completely without us. So we asked the Browns if they could look after you. We didn't want them to be your real parents but these cheater raised you like you were theirs. We were so jealous so after 15 years we decided to kill them. You were old enough to look after yourself. We also knew that you could fight. So we sent Daniel. Remember him? Your boyfriend. As if someone like him would like you. A orphan with fake parents. He knew that I was your father and he was a trained assassin with the goal to kill your amazing fake parents. But they weren't aloud to have you. I wanted you. After I saw how attached you were to them I decided to kill you two. I hate you, you need to know that. And what I love to announce is that we have your little boyfriend here."

They have Chase?

"No not your little gang leader. DANIEL, COME IN"

He can't be alive. I killed him.

Well he suddenly isn't because he just stepped in through a door.

*************
Wow guys you are amazing. Yesterday I woke up to just over 1k reads and today I woke up to over 1,8k reads that is so cool.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella