Chapter 9 | I guess I found a new friend

Sooo I am Pretty amazed at how fast some People read my story. Thank you so much for Voting for my Story. Let's start.

******************************

Hailey's POV:

"HELL YEAH" I shouted and all the guys were Screaming again.

Chase came close to me. "I knew you couldn't resist me princess". I smiled.

"Don't be so sure About that. Stupid Little Boy". "I will leave now. Remeber we have School tomorrow. I am such a good Girl, I mean I want to be on time."

"You can stay here. I am sure we can find some clothes here. Just don't ask from who they are"

I mean I could stay but where would I Sleep? In Chase's Bed? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BRAIN.

"No it's fine I will just go home. But could you borrow me a car or something. You picked me up, remember?"

"Yeah, you can borrow my car. The black one, the one we drove before." He replied.

"Dude what. You borrow her your car and we aren't even aloud to sit in it" A Boy said.

He came Closer and I analyzed his face. He was About the same hight as Chase. But from the face he seemed a bit older.

"Hey Beautiful, I am Flynn." He introduced himself.

His neck and his arms were completely tattooed. DAMN he Looks hot. SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BRAIN. Did the guys hit my head that hard?

He also had dark hair that was styled back. At the side of his nose he had a nose ring.

"Hey Handsome, I am Hailey. You now know my Name so use it" I look at Chase and said. "The Keys?"

He took them out of his pocket and threw them to me.

"You will find your way to the Garage. It is easy there even is a sign at the door." He walked away but after a couple of meters he turned around and said " Goodbye Princess. Dream of me"

"Sorry I don't want a Nightmare" I Reply.

I walked out of the Room and looked around. I saw a Door withe saign Chase talked About earlier.

I opened the door and holy moly. That was a amazing Garage. All of the gang bikes stood at one side. The rest was full of cars. Sexy, Nice, Fast cars.

I saw Chase's car and walked towards it. I unlocked it and got into it. I felt the same Feeling as before. There is something in this car that just amazes me. Must be because it is something that belongs to Chase.

I started the Motor and WOOOW. The Sound was amazing. I see a romte conrol in the middle between the Drivers and the passengers seat. I drive towards the Garage door and then press the button on the remote Control. It opens and I see a dark sky with some sparkling stars.

I drive over the driveway and towards the road. I look at the Navigation System and put my adress in it.

As I arrive at the Apartment Building it is About 1 am. Shit I am so tired. I park the car in my Garage and get up into my Penthouse. I Change into some comfortable sweatpants and a loose Shirt. I also took my bra and Makeup of. Who te hell wants to Sleep with a bra that is literally brutal.

I fall into my bed and also in a Deep Sleep.

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.

Shit School.

I get up. Fuck I have a blue more like yellow spot in my face. Why did Chase hit me in my jaw. Right because he knew we had School today and everyone would see it. They would see that I got defeated.

I go to my closet to see what I could wear. I choose a red leather skirt, a White crop top, a pair of Fancy red sunglasses and red-white air force 1. I put on a classy make up look. Red lips, black Eyeliner.

You know like I don't have nicely made nails because when I fight they would just be unuseful

I take the car and my Apartment keys.

I go to my Garage and get in the car. I turn it on and damn it is more like that turns me on. UUUPS. Never said that.

I drive to School. And wow driving in this car is so much fun. I park in the parking lot next to Boys. And shiiiit since when is there a Girl. I thought I would be the first Girl and only Girl in the gang.

All the students look jealously at the car. I forgot that I was driving Chase's car. And I swear every Girl looked soooo mad. They probably recognized the car. I get out of it and had my Little slo-mo effect.

I love that Moment.

I lock the car and throw the keys to Chase.

He catches them.

I laugh and say ironic "Hi babe"

He also laughs and says "Hey princess"

Ok by the faces of the Girls I would have been dead already.

The Boys look amazed at me like I was some new Kind of Person.

"So you are the famous Hailey Brown. The first Girl in the baddest gang in New York. Nice to meet you. I am Charlie" The Girl says.

"Nice to meet you Charile. May I ask who you are"

"Are you dumb. She said that her Name was Charlie." Ryder snaps.

"FUCCKKKK. Are you on your period or did I kick your ass again." I Reply.

"I am Flynn's Little sister. You know who Flynn is?" She says laughing.

Well I wouldn't Forget that face.

"Yes I know your brother. But why weren't you at School before?"

"I was Living at my mothers place. But since she died I don't have a reason to stay there. I am seventeen so I Need a adult to watch aafter me. My Father is also dead and my only Brother is Flynn. He is 20 so he can look after me. But I don't live in the gang house, my Apartment is more in the centre of the City."

"Ah, nice Story. And sorry for loosing your parents"

"It's ok. And I already hacked into the Schools Computer System and saw that we have nearly all of our classes together. I am good at that Computer stuff." She Kind of Looks nervous.

"Nice well I can hack into some Things, too. But I am better at Fighting, Shooting all that stuff yk."

"Yeah, let's go to our first period. We have biology. Bye Boys"

"Yeah bye" I say more like Looking into Chase's eyes. They just amaze me.

He amazes me.

And I guess I found a new friend. I really like Charlie.

********************************

YAAAAAYYYY. Finally a new Chapter. Thank you Guys so much I just saw we are at 130 reads. Next Goal : 140.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella.