Epilogue | Part 2

I am so excited for this one. I want some more drama, but don't worry it is positive drama.

♡Have fun reading♡
*********************

Another year later:
(Hailey is 27 and Chase 28)

Hailey's pov:

Fuck. He is going to hate me. We are too young. He will leave me.

I look down at the positive pregnancy test.

I am pregnant. With my husband's Child. But we never really talked about kids. He once said that when we are older we will think about it.

Well now thinking doesn't change a thing. I won't abort it.

I rather be a single mom.

I hear footsteps coming towards us.

"Babe are you done we need to go. Remember today is Holly and Mason's wedding?"

"Yeah sure. I will be ready in 10 minutes. Wait in the car."

"Are you okay? You have been in there for a long time?"

"Yes everything is fine" I respond. I can't tell him today. Today is Holly's day. I don't want the attention.

But I will have to tell Holly, because I can't drink today. Fuck.

I look in the mirror and fix my make up. It is early in the morning and my makeup will be done professionally later.

I put the test in my bra and throw the box in the trash. For safety I put a bit of toilet paper over it and a empty tampon wrapper. Under that no one will look.

I get my purse and walk towards the car.

"Are you sure you are okay. Babe you don't look that good." Chase says.

Damn he is just too sweet.

"No I am fine. Just hoping everything goes right today. You know weddings are exciting." I put on a smile and give him a short kiss.

We arrive at the location where the bride and her bridesmaids get ready. It is a hotel next to the church where we rented a suite.

I kiss my husband goodbye and get out of the car.

In the hotel lobby are already the other bridesmaids waiting for me.

"Look who made it. I am glad you are finally here." Holly says happily.

"Yeah. Holly I have to talk to you later. Ok?"

"Ookay. You can tell me now"

"No please just you and me." I say.

"Sure"

We get ready and Holly gets in her beautiful wedding dress.

And we put on our light blue dresses.