Chapter 18 | don't leave me please

First of all, sorry. I couldn't write because I was very busy. My sister is turning 18 tomorrow and I made her a photo Album which was a lot of work, but here a new Chapter.

Sorry again I was just enjoying spring break. Now here is the NEW chapter. Sorry that you bad to wait so long.

******************************************************

I was still on the adrenaline from the race so I wasn't planning on driving back to the gang house again. I searched for Charlie in the crowd. I found her Walking towards my way, her Right Hand was in the Hand of a big man. He doesn't Looks that friendly but I shouldn't say something to Charlie. It is her life and she also doesn't say something About my illegal activities.

"I am sooo sorry Hailey, but Troy here wants me to go home with him. Come on please you should support a wild night" She yelled in my ear.

"Ok but don't get pregnant or killed." I answerd. She should have some fun Tonight. It really is okay for me I am not that Kind of Girl gthat gets pissed a something like that. I mean I would act excactly the same sooo.

Since I am alone now I decide to park my car in a parking lot next to the track and then I would drink a lot of alcohol at the bar. After I parked my car I walked towards the bar and I could already hear a lot of people singing and screaming or more like yelling some bullshit around because they are so fucking drunk.

And I love it. You know drinking your problems away, I support that. I mean I do that too. And right now I am also planning on doing that so shit happens. Walking through the crowded club I saw that right in front of the bar counter was a free chair. That is where I am spending the next couple of hours.

After three rounds of shots I feel a person sitting next to me. I didn't even realize that there was a free chair. I could already feel the alcohol flooding through my body and suddenly it feels like I am sitting on a cloud. Wow I really missed that feeling.

"Hailey, you should go home" I hear a voice saying that to me.

What the fuck that never happened before. A voice in my head? Yeah that is new.

"Hailey, I am not in your head. I didn't think you were that stupid. Look to the side it is me, Chase." I hear that annoying voice again.

I do as he says and turn to the side.
"Shit you really are real and not in my head. Well I don't have anything against that. Having a hot guy sitting next to me is nice" My drunk self replies.

"I know I am hot, but we should really get you home."

"I don't want to go home Chaseyyyyyy"

"Well then I have to carry you"

Just after these words left his mouth he grabbed me and swung me over his shoulder. Damn that was fast now everything is turning again. I don't really care what the other people think about what we are doing. I don't even think that they will remind that tomorrow morning, cause the only sober person is Chase.

"I just want to have fuuuuun" I yell.

"You will have fun in a couple of hours listening to me telling you all the rules, remember?"

Shit yeah there was something in my head that reminded me that I promised him that I would give all my attention to him. Damn.

"Don't be mean, I just want to have fun and aren't you normally the one who sleeps with everything that has two legs, boobs and a vagina?"

What the actual fuck am I saying. Stupid brain.

"Yeah Hailey,normally I wouldn't really argue since you have a point but, I don't take advantage of drunken underage girls sooo. No you will sleep now."

Wow I didn't even realize that we are at the mansion again.

"But where is my caaaaar. It is my baby and I don't want anyone destroying her." Fuck hailey don't cry because you don't know where your car is. How old are you, four?

Chase gently lays me down on a bed. He turns away and walks towards the door.

"Nooo, don't leave me please. Please stay with me" I cry.

"Fine" he sighs.

He starts to undress himself. Uuuhhh I like that sight. He is now only in his boxers and he throws his shirt towards me.

"Wear that, you can't sleep in this little think of a top and this skirt"

He was right my outfit isn't that comfortable. I get up and move my body towards the bathroom. I am not ready to change in front of Chase. After changing I look in the mirror. Damn I do look like shit. I grab a towel and wet it. I can't find my makeup remover. So I use the towel to get a bit of my better looking face down. And tada now my not so good looking face is revealing itself. Sounds weird? Well this is how make up works.

In the end I brush my hair and my teeth. I walk back to the bed and let my tired body fall into it. After a couple minutes of laying there I sight and turn myself to Chase.

Suddenly I just can't sleep.

He sees my struggle and moves his body closer to me. His hand goes to my waist and pulls me closer to him. After that he whispers in my ear.

"Sleep now princess, you only have a couple of hours left to sleep. And after that you are mine for the whole day."

I get goosebumps. Damn that was hot. I turn myself in a position that now my head is at his chest and we are falling asleep in that position.

"Aaaahhhhh light. Whoever did this. I WILL KILL YOU" Damn I shouldn't have drank that much last night.

Slowly my brain starts to work and I remind myself of everything. I turn around and see that I am in Chase's bedroom and that I am alone in the bed. That bastard stands at the window and has just pushed the curtains to the side. So now there is a blending beam of light in my face.

"There is a glass with water and a painkiller on the nightstand. I want to see you in the kitchen in 15 minutes we have a rough program in front of us."

Asshole.

"Mhm of course give me 20 minutes or more like 30 then I am awake and then 15 minutes and I am down in the kitchen"

"I see you in 15 minutes" he just yells while leaving the room.

Once again, asshole.

********************
So that was that chapter. What do you think? I wanted to build more of a connection between the characters. I will try writing another chapter soon but I am not really motivated sorry.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella