Chapter 17 | now we start playing after my rules

Sorry for not Updating for over a week but I had to do some School stuff. But here is a new Update and Maybe there will be more than one Update today.

*******************************************************

Hailey's Pov:

After I got home I thought About the whole Situation that is Happening Right now. How could my life Change so much in just under a month. And the reason for that Change is one Person. Chase Adams. It is crazy, I first came here for the Underground Fighting. I planned on staying until the end of the schoolyear and thenmy plan was to travel again. I miss the Feeling of freedom. The going from club to club one night in Germany the next day in France. But now I am in a fucking gang. Now I have to stay here. Yes, New York is Beautiful but what if something happens with the gang. What if we all seperate and then I wasted like 3 years of my life. What if I am 20 and then I have no one again. Then I would be at the beginning of this whole journey.

Fuck. Why do I Always have to overthink everything? Why can't I just life in a bubble for once?

Ugh. I don't care. I Need to get Ready for my shift at the club. I will be bartending today. I put on some tight black Shorts and a top which is completely out of lace. And no you can't see completely through it. On my lips I wear a Kind of nude Color. For a eye Makeup I am too lazy. I will be getting Ready with Charlie later. I put on some black heels and get into my car.

 I put on some black heels and get into my car

As I arrive at the club it was already 7pm. I would have to work until 10pm. Today I only have a short shift. And also I would work longer the next time because I asked teresa if we could Change it that way.

I don't really like the Girls that are working with me today. And since I only made one Kind of friend in this club I am lonely. Behind the bar are just some cheap whores. I can't wait until my shift is done.

The time is going slow. But after three Hours of just Looking good and serving Drinks Charlie finally enters the club. I go to teresa and tell her that I am now going home.

Charlie and I get into our cars since we both drove here seperate.

"Just follow me to my Apartment." Charlie says and gets into her car.

I do as she says and soon we stand infront of a huge Apartment Building. It is similar to mine. Her Apartment is also a Penthouse so that means it is on the top Floor. She shortly Shows me around.

"NOw let's finally get Ready, I Need to win a race" I scream and we start the Music. She Plays her Playlist.

"Let's go bitchhhhh" She answers me in a scream. We go to her closet and after a hour of changing clothes we finally find the perfect Outfit for us. We are Kind of matching. I wear a black skirt and a top with a pattern and Charlie wears a skirt with the same pattern and a black top.

Charlies outfit:

Haileys outfit:

We both wear our hair open mine is curled and Charlie's is straightened

We both wear our hair open mine is curled and Charlie's is straightened. After we are finished wih everything we decide to start driving to my Apartment so I could get my race car. I don't want to be late. It is now 11pm. My race starts at 12pm.

My race car is a sparkly red one. It really is beautyful. Charlie parks her car in my Garage.

"Damnnn sis that car is sickkk. With a car like that you only can win" She compliments me, or more like my car.

"Thanks, yeah it is custom made. I really do love it. And with it I never lost a race." I respond.

We get into the car and start driving towards the track where the race is. I know that it is Chase's racing track so I am excited to see him. He told me he would come.

"So what is there Happening between you and Chase?" CHarlie asks me.

"To be honest I have no fucking idea."

"Well to me it seems like you are his only weakness"

"Bullshit. See there is the track" I answer. I am trying to get away from that whole Chase theme. I don't like Talking About stuff like that.

We arrive there at 11.50pm. Perfect Timing I would say. Just as we arrive I hear some one saying that the two next Racers should get to the starting line. I race under the same Name as I fight. Death angel. The Boy who I am racing against is called jay. He doesn't have any Kind of other Name I guess? Just as the race was About to start I see Chase Standing at the end of the track. The track isn't really Long just a couple of hard curves that Beginners would take wrong. But since I am no beginner I know excactly what to do and how to drive.

My Motivation to win is Chase. He stands there with that look in his face that tells me that I have to win. I mean everybody could see the gang Tattoo at my collarbone. I am representing his gang. If I loose the gang would look weak.

3 . 2 . 1 . GO.

I have a Pretty good start. I could see that the so called Jay is struggeling with the curves just as I expected. I drift through the track but I let him drive infront of me. But then at the last one I saw that he was driving in the wrong Direction. I press the gas and pass him. I drive through the finisheing line, happy that I won and I was even happier when I saw the look on Chase's face. I got out of my car and saw him Walking towards me. He grabs me by the hips and Lifts me up. Then he presses my back against my car and starts kissing me heavily.

"You are mine. And now we start playing after my rules" I heard him say. He then gets away from me and leaves me there Standing.

Weird.

*****************************************

Yayyyyyy. A Update. I have to admit it wasn't easy. I really struggle to finish this Story but I will make it.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella G.