Chapter 11 | what the actual fuck is going on

So I am currently at 193 reads. THAT SHIT IS CRAZYYYY. I was excited when I was at 70. Now I am nearly at 200 and this in only 25 days or something. Enjoy reading.

**************************
Hailey's POV:

It now is Wednesday. Since Monday neither Chase or his friends have been contacting me. It is like they forgot me. Today I have to work at the club. I actually like working there.

Charlie and I got really close the past day. She is exactly the person that was missing in my life. A friend. I never really had many friends.

We are currently at the parking lot in front of the school. Charlie is leaning against my car and I am standing with my face towards her.

The boys actually didn't come to school. No yesterday and not today. What if they only joked about me being in the gang?

Charlie just finished telling me a story from her old school. I feel bad. I didn't listen.

"Sorry Charlie. My head was at a completely different space. I think I will go home. Is that ok for you?" I ask her.

"Of course sweetie. I know show that is" she laughs.

"How what is"

"How it is when you are in love"

"With who? I don't know what you mean"

"Don't act dumb. I mean chase. You are clearly falling for him. And so does he."

"NO. I don't. And he also isn't falling for me."

Am I? No I said that I would never fall in love again.

"Ok I am leaving. Bye Charlie"

"Byeee"

I drive home to Change. I park my car in the Garage. Where two days ago CHase's car stood. I Always have the words of Flynn in my head. He doesn't borrow anyone his car. But he gave it to me. Am I something Special for him? Is that even possible?

Will he be at the club today? I don't know what I would do but I Kind of want to see him.

I get my stripperbag and grab something to eat. I would go a bit Shopping and then go to work.

I get in my White car again and start the Motor.

I drove to the mall and parked infront of it. I went to Victoria's Secret and some other Shops. I bought some Lingerie and shoes.

It was now 7 pm. Time for me to go to the club. I got there and parked. When I got in I could already see Chris. I like her she is like a friend of mine. Not as close as Charlie but Right behind her.

Uhh Lana was also there. The bitch that said that she slept with Chase. As if.

I say hi to everyone and go to the changing room. Since I am dancing today my Outfit is a bit less clothing.

I wear a black bodysuit with chains. Some red stripper heels. My Makeup is a sparkly eye look and black lips. My hair is open but wavy.

As soon as I get out of the changing room everyone was staring at me. The Girls like they wanted to be like me and the man like they wanted to be with me.

I saw that it nearly took me an hour to get Ready with everything. Oups.

It now is 8.30 pm. There were already a lot of men in the club. And I think I already saw some guys of the gang. Even Nic, Ryder, Alex and Mason were here. Well I don't care that I am going to Dance infront of them.

"And next on stage is red" A Woman says through a microphone.

I walk up the stage and get into the starting Position. I am going to Dance to the song needed me from rihanna.